Salem's Faction(18+)

Sorry if the formatting is messed up, I tried to type the story on a different program and paste it back in. I was going to wait a little longer to release this chapter, but meh.

Cinder sets (Y/N) down on a long table with several people sitting around it. "We have brought you your package Mistress Salem," Cinder says, looking at the deathly white woman at the head of the table. (Y/N) opens his eyes and watches the meeting going down in front of him, but he still can't move.

"Thank you, Cinder. Ladies, gentlemen, I am sure you are all wondering why I have had this man delivered to us. Well, you are looking at (Y/N) (L/N), the last hope for the demons, and the angles. He is the only male with a demon and angel blood in him. While he is a Cambion, the child of a demon and human, his mother was part angle while his father was an incubus. My own Grimm also raised him. He is our weapon, our path to victory."

"My queen, we don't need him, we could-" A scorpion Faunus starts, but Salem cuts him off.

"You would be right, Tyrian if Ozpin wasn't trying to take his powers to use as his own. Not to mention that he could be a threat if we don't sway him to our side."

"Why don't we just permanently take care of him? I'll do it myself if I need to, of course, we could just let the street rats do it," A man in fancy clothes suggests.

"What did you call us?" Emerald asks aiming two pistols at him, and Cinder holds a flame in her hand, and Mercury looks at him

"I'm simply stating a fact, you three are street rats."

"Enough! Remember your place, Watts, or you will be doing the next mission by yourself!" Watts doesn't say anything, instead choosing to nod in response. "Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, you three are vital to my plans and are far more than street rats; you are future rulers of Remnant, the rich, the powerful."

"What should we do with him until he can move again?" Cinder asks

"Leave him on the table. Meeting dismissed," Salem says, and everyone starts to leave the room. "Cinder, I might need your help interrogating him"

"Of course, mistress," Cinder says, walking over to her. "What is your plan, threaten to feed him to the Grimm, burn him?"

"Hmm, I have another idea I think he'd like."

"What is it, mistress?"

"He is part incubus, a male sex demon, why don't we use his genetics to get him to submit," Salem says, looking at Cinder.

"Y-You want to...him?" Cinder stutters out

"Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on how (Y/N) reacts and how much he can control himself," Salem says, and she starts undressing.

"Do I need to undress too?" Cinder asks a little more confident than she was before.             

"It won't matter. If my theory is right, (Y/N) will lose to his father's genes and be overcome by lust." Salem says, pulling off her thong and walking over to (Y/N). "Do you like being unable to move as a naked woman walks around just out of your reach?" Salem asks. She leans down in front of his face and kisses him, dominating his helpless mouth before backing away.                        

"Mistress?" Cinder asks, walking over in nothing but boyshorts. "Should we give him the antidote to the paralysis?"

"Do you not want to tease him first?"

"I do, but...I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I, just give in to your desires."

"You haven't done anything like this before? Have you always been single?"

"Back when I was a normal person doing anything but kissing before marriage would get you killed. I did have a boyfriend though, a horrible man named Ozma. Let out your desires, listen yo what you want"

"I'll try," Cinder says, and she pulls off her boyshorts. Walking towards (Y/N), Cinder grabs her arm to get it to stop shaking. Cinder grabs (Y/N)'s head and smashes her face into his. After a minute, Cinder breaks the kiss before backing away.

"How's that for a first kiss?" Salem asks 

"How'd you know?" 

"I did my research before I hired all of you. It was very extensive," Salem explains, walking back over to (Y/N). "Do you want to be able to move again?" Salem asks (Y/N), but he can't respond. "I'll take that as a yes," Salem says. Cinder walks over and grabs a tube out of her dress and hands it to Salem. 

"How long should it take him to have movement again?"

"It should be near-instantly," Salem explains, and she attaches a needle to the tip. She puts it into (Y/N)'s shoulder and squeezes the tube before tossing it onto their clothes pile. (Y/N) lifts his head and looks at the girls.

"Come here," he says, "come closer, Salem." Salem decides to entertain him and leans down to his face. Suddenly (Y/N) shoots up and grabs her neck. "Where is Winter?"

"She's safe, sleeping in one of the rooms. Calm down, Cinder. He won't do anything," Salem says, knowing Cinder will try and fight.

"Which room is she in and how do I leave?" (Y/N) looks at Cinder, "How do I get out of this place?"

"You're in my castle in my realm," Salem says, ignoring (Y/N) squeezing her neck. "Why would you want to leave? You have two beautiful women right in front of you who are willing to do whatever you want as long as you join us and give us all of the information you know on the kingdoms and their defenses." 

"I can control myself, thanks. I don't just go around giving in to temptation. My mother raised me better."

"Your mother is my creation. I made the Grimm; I sent them to rescue you. You owe me."

"And why would you want me?"

"Did you not listen to her speech?" Cinder asks, and (Y/N) shoots her a death glare.

"I want you because you are part demon and angel. If you are on my side, we can have an army of children, your children, and conquer the world. All you have have to do is breed to your heart's content."

"If you did your research, you'd know that my mother was only a human and that I can't have a kid with regular women unless I absorb another's life force."

"Who told you that?"

"The demon lady in the park, she was telling me about myself and what I am and explain what my life was like"

"Don't trust her. She doesn't want you to know your heritage because it makes you easier to manipulate."

"Oh please, you want to talk about manipulating, you are trying to get me to lose control of myself, so I give into desire and join your side."

"Cinder, get your clothes back on, we are going to take (Y/N) for a walk," Salem tells Cinder, who nods and starts getting dressed. "I never said I didn't try and manipulate you. I'm trying to tell you what happened to your biological parents, though. Also, I see what goes on in Beacon, don't try and pretend like you don't give in to desire."

"I don't just walk up and dick them down, though. I put on the (Y/N) charm."

"Except for Nora Valkrie"

"Hey, I wanted one. Momma always said to start a harem, and that made it easier." 

"Could you put me down so we can talk like normal people?" Salem asks and (Y/N) gets up and sets her near her clothes. 

"So was the park demon lying about me needing to absorb the life force of things to give my swimmers some life?"

"No," Salem says, swaying her hips as she pulls her thong up. "You need to get some life force for your swimmers to get a regular human girl pregnant. Most of the stories and powers she told you were true, but she lied about the important things. I'll explain more when we get to where we are going." Salem says flattening the wrinkles on her dress and she leads the three out of the room.