Blue Tears

♡ Angsty ♡
(I tried my best with this)

× requested by: eunxoiua
× SUICIDE WARNING/ SELF-HARM
× if you don't like these topics plz skip

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It happened in a blink of an eye, no one saw it coming not even chuuya. Did that make him a bad partner, because he didn't see this coming he didn't know this was possible. Chuuya was shocked when he heard, that dazai had left the port mafia. Tears bottled up in his eyes, he lost dazai he left and didn't say goodbye didn't leave a warning or a track.

Of course he didn't, chuuya laid on bed staring the the ceiling with empty eyes. Dazai was the closest person he had to a friend, we're they not friends was chuuya blind to this. Where'd dazai go, will he ever see him again?

Empty, Regret, Hurt, Loneliness, Fault

Chuuya felt that for four years, until he saw dazai again with his new partner as well as his new subordinate. Heart ache it was so painful, chuuya trailed them he just wanted to see how he was now. Chuuya realized dazai was much happier, he had a partner he worked well with. Even so chuuya couldn't help, but feel the tears fall down his cheeks.

Dazai looked back, thinking see saw someone who chuuya yet when he turned no one was there. A deep feeling filled him, he was missing something or someone he didn't know. Throughout the day dazai would look back, only to see a small glimps of ginger hair.

Was it who he thought he was?

Chuuya couldn't help it, his body moved on his own as he broke down. He was just a lost memory to dazai, locked in the back of his head unneeded. A razor fell everywhere, blood dripping onto the tile floor staining the white color red. Chuuya thought of it as ironic, he always disliked dazai's bandages but he's over here wearing bandages.

Covering his cut up thighs and wrist, his eyes stared at the floor the bloody floor. Tears splashing down onto the blood, memories he wanted to forget flooding his head.

Dazai smiled softly at chuuya
" Jeez chibi your always making messes welp rest up Chuuya " Dazai said softly
Chuuya glared at dazai, before his body fell into dazai's lap to exhausted to do anything. Dazai ran his fingers through chuuya's hair, helping the ginger to fall asleep more quickly. Once chuuya was fully asleep, dazai carried him back to their shared apartment.

That was merely just a memory, nothing more than the past it can't help chuuya. Not when he's this hurt, he knows so many people. Yet non of them seem to see, to see he's in pain that he's hurting. One always seem to know, but that person is gone now off with a new partner a new boss new friends.

Chuuya didn't get sleep, rarely he would he couldn't he didn't want to. Not when nightmares filled his head, no when memories stained with blood.

He'd face dazai in the port mafia's dungeon like room, a mask guled to his face in the end dazai got his way.

A mission with dazai

He didn't want to, but he had to Q was captive. They'd be going up against the guild, chuuya stared down as he made his to the location. Instantly putting on a mask once he got there, it was all just insults and lies.

" I hate you "

" Yeah, I dislike you too "

Who would of thought he'd have to use corruption, dazai would have and did so that's what chuuya did. Using corruption even if he's scared, he doesn't show it he never does.

Will dazai stop corruption?

Will dazai just let him die?

They are enemies after all

Dazai didn't let him die, it all came down to trust. Chuuya trusted him no matter what, did dazai trust him just as much?

Chuuya to exhausted to do anything, to exhausted his body hit the ground and his eyes fell shut. He hoped dazai would listen and take him back, he hoped dazai wouldn't leave him as he did many times before.

When he woke up, he was on the ground the same place he pasted out. He laughed at his stupidity, dazai was gone dazai didn't care about him no matter how much chuuya cared for dazai. It just wouldn't work dazai doesn't love chuuya, like how chuuya loves dazai. He hates himself for it, tears filled chuuya's eyes he didn't know why, maybe he did he always knew why.

Corruption the aftermath

Emotions ran high, chuuya couldn't take it anymore. Tears ran down his cheeks, each one hitting the ground chuuya was lost. He stumbled up his mind in shatters, his legs were moving on their own he couldn't stop it. The urge was to strong, and chuuya was to weak to fight back.

Dazai went back to get chuuya, guilt filled him about leaving chuuya there. He knew what happens when chuuya uses corruption, why couldn't he just be honest with himself. He saw chuuya was gone, he had a bad feeling deep down in side.

Would he listen to it?

Maybe he would

Maybe he wouldn't

His mind ran with every single scenario, why was one about suicide he wondered. Why was chuuya going to kill himself, why would chuuya do that he knows the fucking answer to that question.

What was he going to do about it, dazai put on another one of his fake masks. He walked back to the agency, he had time he had the fucking time.

Chuuya didn't have any time at all

Chuuya grabbed his hair pulling it, as he screamed in pain not physically pain. He looked down the tall building, laughing at the irony of the situation.

In the end he was the suicidal one

" I love you chuuya! "

" Do you actually? "

" Of course! "

" Don't lie please... "

" Why would I? "

He's a liar that's why he would, a God damn lair only in it for the fun. Or maybe he did love chuuya, then why isn't he here with him. Chuuya was always fucking there, yet here he is now alone dazai nowhere to be fucking found.

Chuuya pointed the gun to his head, he shut his eyes as he pulled the trigger. His body fell down the building, he wouldn't be saved from this he couldn't be saved from this.

Where was dazai

He was right there, watching as chuuya's body hit the ground. Tears filled his eyes, but he saw it coming he peppered for this. His emotions were gone, he wouldn't let chuuya's death get to him.

Because everything he's ever loved was lost right, no it's because he didn't want to face the truth.
Even so he never visits chuuya's grave, why would he anyway he didn't help when he had the chances.

" Your not a monster "

" How do you know that!? "

" Because your chuuya! "

Chuuya's eyes widened with surprise, dazai's arms wrapped around chuuya.
" Don't call yourself a monster it's not true so stop saying that " Dazai says
Chuuya hugged back letting out all his pain, dazai was there for him then.

So tell me why,......why wasn't he there for chuuya now?