9~

a/n: this is gonna be a short chapter because its past my bedtime but i said i would update twice so here we are

clays pov

clay woke up to a shirtless george breathing softly in his arms. the memories of the previous night drifted into his mind and he smiled. he was so lucky to have his georgie. he knew george would be slightly hungover, george was a lightweight and they had managed to drain over half of the bottle.

clay pried himself out of georges grasp and got out of bed, stretching and walking to the bathroom. he brushed his teeth and freshened himself up, he had a bit of a headache himself so he took an advil before setting the pill bottle and a glass of water on his nightstand. he needed to make breakfast for the two of them.

he walked over to the kitchen and began looking around the kitchen for what he could use to make a quick breakfast. he grabbed 4 eggs, mushrooms, spinach, shredded cheese, and red peppers to cook an omelette for each of them. while clay stood in the kitchen, he let his thoughts wander.

he knew he needed to talk to george about their relationship but he didnt really want to, however if he didnt, it would never happen. clay knew george wouldnt start the conversation himself so it was up to clay to do so.

he knew that george liked him, and he liked george back. that sounded childish. he loved george, this isnt middle school and george wasnt clays stupid crush. clay really did love george, with his entire heart. he just hoped george would reciprocate those feelings.

as clay was plating breakfast, he heard soft foot falls in the hall.

clay turned and saw what had to be the most adorable sight imaginable. george was wrapped in a blanket, he still didnt have a shirt on. his dark hair was messy and his eyes were slightly blurry with sleep. a small smile graced his lips and his cheeks were dusted with pink. god this boy was so perfect.

"good morning baby boy, sleep ok?" clay wrapped the smaller boy in his arms, his body was warm.

"mhm, thanks for the advil, my heads killing me," george rubbed his temples and sat at the kitchen table.

"do you think eating something would help? i made breakfast," clay slid georges plate in front of the boy and sat down next to him.

"probably, thank you,"

the boys sat and ate, talking about how eachother slept and other morning things. clay knew he had to ask the question but he didnt want to ruin the mood. what if george thought it was weird of clay to ask? he didnt want to over think it so he just spit it out.

"hey georgie, are we dating?"

"duh, what else would we be doing," clay laughed at the blunt answer, he wasnt expecting it but he was glad it was that easy.

"you make a solid point," george giggled and laid his head on clays shoulder.

word count: 540+

holy crap im so tired, i hope you all enjoyed this! ill update tomorrow. love you guys!!

<3