PART 13

Morning | 9.00 am

Y/n's p.o.v.

Last night, Mr. Kim fucking Taehyung left me on seen again. What does he think himself? Asshole! Now I am sitting in my class while Ms. Jerry ,our  chemistry teacher is writing some garbage on the board.

Wait a minute! Jerry! Taehyung mentioned her name in the text that she flirts with him. How dare she! Now there is only one thing left to do with her.

I reach for my bag & blindly take a piece of paper. I write a true fact about her & throw it into the back of Ms. Jerry. She doesn't get an idea who throw it because she is back faceing us.

After getting hit by the paper ,she turns into our direction then take the paper from the floor. Uwu! Gonna have some fun.

She scans the paper & read silently with her wide eyes.

"Who did this!!!" She screamed so loud that the school can hear her.

Taehyung 's p.o.v

I was passing by the class of 12th grade meanwhile I hear a loud scream  from that class. Without thinking anything, I run into the class & see Ms.Jerry is looking horrible.

"What happened, Ms.Jerry? Are you okay?" I asked her then the paper of her hand take my attention. I grab the paper from her hand though she doesn't want me to give it.

I read it slowly ~~~~

"Ms. Jerry ,your right boob is smaller than your left boob.○○"

I don't why but I burst a laugh. Then I realize that,Ms.Jerry is in front of me. She looks at me with her teary eyes & leave the classroom before I say something meanwhile the whole class is staring at me now.

Why did I laugh ? God! I leave the class too. Ugh! I read the paper again & laugh.

Y/n:
I did that.

Taehyung:
Oh my God!
Are you for some real?

Y/n:
Whatever I wrote,it's true.
You can see that.
No!
Don't see!
You can't see her boobs.

Taehyung:
You are hilarious.

Y/n:
You are also hilarious.
You laughed at her.
Actually, not at her but at her boobs.

Taehyung:
You got some guts to do this,Bae.

Y/n:
Hey, bye.
I need to attend the class.
*kiss emoji*

Taehyung:
Bye.

-------To be continued------
R.I.P Ms.Jerry.
Do votes please.
💖