𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

☆☆

Goodnight N Go
(cm)

❝ just say goodnight and go, ❞

☆☆

Juniper Hall grew up with a single dad

Juniper Hall grew up with a single dad. Her mom had left them when she was a baby, but they made do without her. Not remembering anything about her mom as a kid she would always ask about her. And her father wanting to not tell her the real reason she left told her everything she wanted.

Changing and leaving certain parts out on purpose to keep a good image in her head.

She got everything she ever wanted ─ dolls, stuffed animals, jewellery, even make-up when she started getting older.

Something she had to look back on and realized that he had stolen all those things to make her happy. To see a smile on her face even if it was for just a few minutes.

Her dad would work these jobs during the day that barely got them by. And him having a toddler that no one would bat an eye to made him quick to teach her everything he knew. Lying to someone without a tell, poker, car's, how to tell if someone's an under cover cop. But most importantly pick pocketing.

Knowing that he had to teach her when she was young. People would blame the small girl on having sticky fingers and him being the parent that didn't watch over his kid ─ they got away with everything.

Juniper's teen year's started by everything going by in almost a blur. Graduating highschool at 14 and going to collage the next fall she got bored during the summer.

Not having any friends, and having nothing but free time she would end up in the back of stores as they both waited for either her dad or the cops, whoever came first got to take her. And normal it was her dad, which the two would end up getting into an argument in the car. And once home she would storm off to her room and not come out for a day or two.