Chapter 52

Just a reminder

"Get the fuck away from her asshole

"Get the fuck away from her asshole." Louis pulled Taylor away throwing him to the ground. Taylor huffed and got up stepping right up to Louis challenging him. Bruno came and wrapped an arm around me while Luke bent down analysing all my injuries acting as if I was broken. "nice to see you, Louis." Taylor hummed smiling smugly without a care in the world.

This dude was quite literally playing with death himself.

Louis grabbed Taylor's collar pushing him against the lockers. I felt myself cringing from the memory of Mandy doing that to me. gosh, that hurt like a bitch. "if I ever see you near my little sister again you. Will. Pay." louis snarled making sure coldness thrives through his deathly tone. Louis has never scared me before but at the moment I felt shivers crawl up my spine. But surprisingly Taylor looked unaffected instead he looked more amused than anything.

This dude was crazy. But then again...

So am I.

"Louis let's go home." Luke sighed putting a hand over my shoulder. Louis tightened his grip around Taylor looking as if he was on the verge of throwing Taylor in a grave. "don't test us Taylor because you won't win. If I see you talk or even as much as look at my little sister. You will be dead."

And he meant every word.

He let go of Taylor nudging Taylor harshly with his shoulder as he came to me. He didn't let any of us talk before Louis picked me up. The look what was written on Louis's face told me if I talked. I will probably meet Louis's wrath and at the moment that looks worse than the penalty of death.  He put me down in the car spending some time to make sure I was ok. "Are you ok? Does anything hurt?" He asked sternly almost daring me to lie. I mean I could almost tell that I have probably re damaged my ribs and I am certain that my busted lip speaks for itself. "It's fine just my ribs." He nodded before kissing my forehead. "Luke your driving." Luke nodded before quickly getting into the driver's seat. Louis cursed under his breath as he got into the front passenger seat. While Bruno sat next to me caressing my hand softly. "Go to the clinic Alex is already expecting us." Great so my whole family probably knows about the fight. I wonder how much trouble I am going to be in. The boys all looked tense and you could see the glimmer of anger hidden amongst their eyes.

"So how much trouble am I in?" I was more curious than anything. "If I were you Bambina I would not talk." Louis stated coldly speaking my nickname with more coldness than warmth. "how stupid can you be." Louis shook his head his knuckles turning white. I so badly wanted to say something but luckily for the both of us, I bit my tongue. "That girl has gotten into so many fights not to mention she is an underground fighter who has gone into juvie. You could have gotten seriously hurt." Louis ranted sounding incredibly disappointed. I probably should have been scared or maybe had some sadness. But instead, I felt love and warmth. I have spent so long with no one caring about me. I have also come to the conclusion that Louis doesn't care about me. But I have now learnt that I have had it all wrong all along.