Chapter 26

Dedicated to @himanshukurmi92 :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

“You know I love you right?”

“I know,” he breathed, his arm tightening automatically around my waist. “You know how much I wish it was enough.” 
― 
Stephenie MeyerEclipse

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“Awesome” Theo whispered after Hugh Jackman killed all the ninja’s in The Wolverine.

“I know right” I commented with a grin, watching the sexy hunk on screen. God! I love Hugh Jackman.

“Templar” Rett called and I turned to face him. We were in the pack house, where I was watching the movie with other pups on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

“Let’s go” Rett said and I frowned at him.

“I am watching Hugh Jackman’s movie” I grumbled staring at the screen.

“You own that D.V.D. You can watch the movie anytime. Now, let us go home” he commanded and I stiffened.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and finally noticed the seriousness in his pacific blue eyes. Rett looked angry. Why? What happened?

“Let’s talk at home” he muttered and started towards the door. Well aware that he was expecting me to follow him, I did so after saying bye to pups.

“Okay, what’s the matter?” I queried Rett once we were in our house. Rett had not uttered a single word when we were walking towards our house. He was silent and he was clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly.

Something was wrong!

“We are going to FireLight Pack” Rett said and I blinked in confusion. “I do hope you remember today is the eclipse and there is a prayer there” Rett reminded and I gasped.

“Shit! I forgot about that” I said placing a hand over my head. “Why didn’t you tell me before?” I queried going upstairs.

“I thought you would remember” he replied with a shrug and I rolled my eyes.

“Well, I forgot. Anyway, when are we leaving?” I asked stopping at the topmost stair.

“In another fifteen minutes”

“Is that all?” I asked and Rett looked at me in confusion. “You seemed stressed.”

“I am fine” he dismissed with a reassuring smile. “I need to get changed too” he said coming upstairs.

“Who else is coming?” I asked stepping inside our closet and picking dark jeans and a beige and black striped pullover.

“Sveta, Cam obviously. Keith, Ben, Terence and his mate are joining with us” he replied and my eyes widened. None of my friends told me about this. Why?

“Jan didn’t tell me anything about this” I muttered dropping my clothes on the bed.

“Uh…. They decided to join us at the last moment. Besides, its weekend right” Rett reasoned and I nodded, tying my hair up. I needed a shower.

Rett had already showered and dressed up, when I came out of the shower.

“What about the pack security?” I asked Rett pulling down a black singlet down my head.