Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2

Y/n's POV

     It was the day after Garnet found out about Coral and Angelite. I was so happy that I no longer have to hide them. I was currently in the living room folding some clothing.

     "Wouldn't this go faster if we both did it?" Coral asked Angelite.

     "Does that mean you wanna unfuse?" Angelite asked.

     "Yeah." Coral answered. With that, they unfused.

Coral's POV

     "Hey cutie." Angelite said right after we unfused. Her arms were around my waist and held me close to her.

     "Shut up, we are supposed to be doing laundry." I laughed as I tried to get out of her grip. Curse her super strength.

     "Come on, I missed seeing your face." She smiled at me.

     "You saw me yesterday." I laughed at her.

     "That was so long ago." Angelite whined as she nuzzled her head into my shoulder. An idea then popped into my head and I started tickling her sides. She instantly let go and I ran in the opposite direction.

     "I'm free!" I screamed while laughing as I ran.

     "Get back here!" Angelite laughed as she started to chase after me. We were running around the downstairs while giggling a lot.

Steven's POV

     "Get back here!" I heard a voice yell. I sat up out of my bed very confused. I have never heard that voice before. Did someone break in? I slowly walked down the stairs and peaked my head around the corner. I saw two gems on the ground, one pinning the other to the ground while they were breathing heavily. I scurried up the stairs and grabbed my phone to dial Garnet.

     "Garnet? Garnet!" I whisper shouted into my phone when she finally picked up.

     "Yes?" Garnet asked.

     "There are two strangers in the house! Gem strangers!" I whispered again, really trying to make sure they couldn't hear me.

     "I'll come check it out." Garnet said and then she hung up. I walked back down the stairs and peaked around the corner right as Garnet was coming out of her room. "Hey loves." Garnet smiled as she walked towards the two gems. Loves? Was that their names? Did she already know them?

     "Garnet!" The taller one of the two yelled as she jumped into Garnets arms. Well, I guess she does know them. I decided to fully walk down the stairs. Walking down the stairs scared the living daylights out of the smallest one.

     "St-steven?! You're home?" She stuttered as she slightly moved back away from me.

     "Yeah, I do live here ya know. How do you know my name?" I asked. I then cringed remembering that a lot of people know my name now because of the Diamonds.

     "I- um we are um." She continued to stutter over her words as she looked for an answer.

     "Coral~, breathe honey! You can do this!" The one in Garnets arms cheered and Garnet nodded her head. So, her name is Coral.

      "A-angelite and I are a um... fusion. We are Rhodochrosite." Coral mumbled, completely taking me by surprise. Excitement started to bubble up inside on me.

     "Rhodochrosite is a fusion!" I practically screamed, once again scaring Coral as she stood up and scurried to Garnets leg. "Oh sorry, that's just really cool!"