— 07 —

— 07 —

"Jaemin-ah..", Nunbyeol nudged his elbow making him look down on her, "I wanna take you somewhere."

Jaemin looked at her confusedly but still nodded.

They both hopped back in Nunbyeol's car, and began driving off the park.

The ride lasted for about 30 minutes, and Jaemin have eyes and lips widened because of the beautiful scenery he have seen outside the window.

As soon as Nunbyeol parked the car, they immediately hopped out and their eyes are busy wandering around.

It's a mini beach, or so what the people called.

It's just beside the driveway, several steps down the stony staircase and you can enjoy the white sand.

Both Nunbyeol and Jaemin walked closer to the wide sea, eyes darting on the sky where the sun slowly sets.

And as if it's magic, the skies turned pink.

"Woah.. Byeol-ah.."

Nunbyeol looked at him and smiled at the sight.

"Nana.. your eyes has the same color as the sky."

Jaemin snapped to her and saw his eye reflection on her brown sparkly ones. He just found himself there. He found himself on her and it was the most magical thing for him.

"Jaemin-ah.. do you like me that much?"

Jaemin immediately nodded and cupped her cheeks, "I don't wanna be separated from you, Byeol-ah.. You're the only person who accepted me beside my mother.. You're the only one who stayed beside me, made me happy, told me that my life is worth fighting for..", he said, "So Park Nunbyeol.. I think I'm in love with you."

"You think?", Nunbyeol smiled and got on her toes, leaning to him, "I am too, Jaemin-ah.. You're the most beautiful person that I have ever met."

Jaemin's heart raced as his eyes turned the brightest shade of pink.

"I won't even ask you what you feel.. Your eyes tells it all."

Jaemin chuckled and pressed a loving kiss on her forehead, "I wanna shower you with all my love, Nunbyeol. Let's take it slow shall we? We have a lifetime for each other as well."

"

that's it
my craziness for the one and only
na jaemin

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HONEYBUNCH SUGARPLUM PUMPYUMPYUMPKIN

ONE OF THE SWEETEST AND KINDEST PERSON I EVER KNEW.
MORE BIRTHDAYS WITH YOU BUB
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♡