# 24

Jungkook kicked a stone as he was looking around. He was kind of worried when he saw you talking with Yuri earlier. He wanted to go to you but you walked away with them. He noticed that you were upset from yesterday. And he knew that you were hurt because of Jimin and Yuri. He didn't like the way they behaved. Specially in front of you. He wanted to grab your attention but you were too focused on them.  He was relieved when you walked away with your friends and had a good laugh. Your smile is all that he wants to see.

As it started getting hot Jungkook head back to their rest area. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Yuri and the rest of her team in their area. He wanted to turn around and walk away but something didn't feel right. The last he saw you was with those girls. Uneasiness kicked in, so he went up to Yuri who was busy flattering Jimin with her sweet talk.

"Where is Y/n?" he asked as he stood in front of Yuri and Jimin. They looked up at him.

"Probably out there with someone." Jimin answered unbothered which irritated Jungkook.

"I didn't ask you." he said and looked at Yuri. " Where is she?" 

"How the hell am I suppose to know?" she answered.

"I saw you with her earlier. Where is she?" he asked again.

"What are you saying? I haven't seen her since yesterday." she shrugged.

"Jungkook ah just cut it out ok. If you are that worried just call her." Jimin frowned. What the hell is wrong with him? Jungkook thought as he walked away pulling his phone out to call you. 

When he dialed up your number. It said that you were in another call. Jungkook let out a sigh thinking that he was worried for nothing and kept walking to calm himself down. He was very much bothered by Jimin. 

Suddenly he heard someone calling him. He turned to see Miya running towards his direction.

"Jungkook. Thank god. come quick. Y/n is in trouble." she said as she passed him. Jungkook quickly went after her.

"What? where is she?" he asked worried.

"She said she is somewhere in the woods and that she can't find her way out." 

That's all he needed to know. He ran out without waiting for Miya. He knew it! He knew that something was up. 

He called out your name as he walked into the woods. He heard Miya doing the same way behind him. He was glad that it was just a built in mini forest and he knew that no matter what you are safe since it's inside walls. But he couldn't stop worrying about you. 

"Jungkook..she is here." Miya shouted from the other side. He went running to her. His heart twisted when he saw you crouched down with a bleeding knee and a scraped elbow. 

"What happened?" he asked as anger crept inside of him.

"Did Yuri do this to you?" he asked taking you by surprise. Miya was worried and putting the things in her bag that she has gathered. 

"No. I just feel dizzy so I tripped and fell." you lied. Jungkook knelt in front of you. He touched your swollen red face. He knew that you were lying. He knew that someone did this to you but you didn't tell him the truth. You denied again when he asked. 

"Come on lets get you out of here first." Miya tried to help you up but Jungkook quickly turned his back to you and pulled you against him. He stood up carrying you on his back. He could feel that you were worn out as you rested yourself against him. Miya took your bag and followed Jungkook out. His heart was paining at the sight he saw. 

He saw Jimin walking out of your room area and froze when he saw them. 

"What the hell happened?" he asked in a high concerned voice.