𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚘.𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 // 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

──────────────
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
➛⁽ ᵛ.⁾ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʳʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ; ᵗᵒ ʰⁱᵈᵉ.
──────────────

➛konichiwa! THIS IS A SABITO X GIYUU ONESHOT!
AHHHHHHHH i truly hope you like this one umuuuu the last chapter was gxg and nowww ITS YAOI!

SHOUT YAOI WITHH ME!

anyhow this is not nsfw but a fluff one hehe!

Enjoy!

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

His dull sapphire irises stared blankly at the piece of material in front of him ⁠- clearly unknown what to do about the thin sheet. His mind is clouded with uncertainty paired with apprehension just as how pale his blue orbs can get. It wasn't often for him to act like this, even his calm demeanor halted just by his eyebrows furrowed than usual.

A heavy heave of breath he takes before palming his face out of silent frustration.

The sound of the tapping pen simultaneously pattering onto the wooden table kept lingering in his ears; as if it's mantra completely resetting his mind back to square one. Back to one question concerning his unexplained and bothered actions.

What's making him act this way?

Or even better ⁠- who?

A soft groan escapes his lips, disgruntled by the foreign emotion lingering and mixing into him. But to rephrase that, it's more of a known feeling rather than foreign. The only thing confusing is ⁠- why is he ferventing it on that person? Why him?

He didn't want to overthink any further; perhaps it was just some train of thoughts bugging its way through his head. Even to him ⁠- it sounded so absurd; too inane. Whether a sight or an image is popping up his mind he would instantly feel the unusual emotion suddenly emerging from within.

It bothers him way too much.

The paper stayed blank; not a single scratch on it. There was nothing to write in the first place after all. It was just him wanting to clear his mind, distract himself to any way possible or even hide and avoid the cause of this. He couldn't comprehend his situation, unsure to solve his silly conspiracy of himself.

Standing up from his seat, another heavy exhale escaped from him as he fixed his form. Hands on his tie; loosening it to prevent a mentally choking sensation. Dismissal was an hour ago yet, he stayed just to prevent himself from going home with him. Who you ask? It's his long-time friend that everyone can say his brother.