Nature's Violence (Hero x Reader)

Requested by byleth-28
Hope you enjoy 😁

3rd Person POV

It's late at night and (Y/N) is currently in the kitchen looking for a snack. She didn't have dinner earlier so (Y/N) was scavenging for food. She found freshly picked cherries in a plastic bag in the fridge. Thankfully the stems were removed before being placed in the bag.

After opening the bag she poured some cherries into a bowl. With the cherries in, (Y/N) closed the bag, put it back in the fridge, and went to her room. Little did she know that those weren't ordinary cherries.

Time Skip

Shortly after (Y/N) was finished with her snack, she went to the kitchen to clean up. Napkins were thrown away, cherry seeds in a small plastic bag, and the bowl in the sink. She planned on planting the seeds in the garden after breakfast. After putting things away (Y/N) began to head back to her room and fell asleep.

Since everyone was asleep, nobody knew something was happening in the kitchen.

Time Skip

Morning has come and everyone is in the dining room, ready to eat. Today's breakfast was 3 pancakes stacked on one another with blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream on the top with syrup. It looked and tasted so sweet and delicious to every Smasher.

Time Skip

A while after eating, everyone was relaxing so that their stomachs could digest breakfast a bit more easily. To pass the time, Smashers either took a stroll in or outside the mansion, watched tv, read a book, play a game, or sleep. For (Y/N), she was looking for her cherry seeds.

Your POV

Where the heck are those seeds from last night!? I've been looking all over for them! First the kitchen and now my room. I can't find them anywhere.

The last time I saw them they were all inside a plastic bag in the kitchen. When I went into the kitchen earlier, the bag wasn't there so I looked in the trash bin. They weren't there either.

I asked a few nearby Smashers if they've seen a bag of cherry seeds but they all said "No.". 1 Smasher even asked if I looked in the trash and I said "Yeah.".

Just then, a sudden earthquake was felt. It was so strong that several fighters and objects lost balance and fell, except for the Hands. They float. But once we all got up, something was heard outside. So we all headed to the front door and out.

When everyone arrived, none of us could believe what we were seeing.

There was a group of huge trees outside! But these aren't like the ordinary trees you see every day. These trees are incredibly large, have faces, and can move! They're like a human and an actual tree combined. Even the Hand brothers were dumbfounded!

"Everyone prepare for battle!", ordered Master Hand. We all have our artillery ready and waited for Master Hand to give the signal. The trees were at a good distance between us.

Where did they come from? There hasn't been any magical activity going on outside earlier. Wait... they look familiar...

Realization struck me. Those are Tyrana Titan Trees! The cherries I ate must be from those trees that do aggressive mimicry. (It's when a harmful species mimics a harmless species.).

Tyrana Titan Trees, aka "Triple T"s, are said to be legendary plants in my game. In the past when I was a toddler, I've heard stories about these villainous plants. There are even picture books of them too. Attacks from these trees are so so rare that the youth in my game pretty much believe that these trees are fables.

I never thought that I'd ever encounter this. Thanks to the stories I've been told, I know what to do. Telling the Hands that there's only 1 way, I told them what to do and they instructed the Smashers to fight a certain way.

"Attention everyone! Those trees can only be terminated when both close range and far range attacks land at the same time. So find a partner and work together.", instructed Master Hand.

So everyone did as instructed. Smashers that fight hand to hand, use a sword, or something similar are close range. Smashers that use magic, guns, lazers, and others are far range.

Being a mage, I stood in the back. Luckily for me, my crush Hero is my comrade. I'm likely the closest Smasher near him that can do far range. Hopefully I don't get distracted by my fantasies about him. If I do, then it could be the end of me.

"3, 2, 1. GO!", yelled one of the Hands.

And off we went.

Major Time Skip

Hero's POV

The battle is finally over, but I don't exactly know how long it was. It's already sunset now. We've been in battle from morning to late afternoon.

Everyone missed out on lunch because of those trees unfortunately. They sure know how to put up a fight. We fought long and hard. So hard that several close range Smashers were heavily injured.

There is 1 positive thing I saw in this battle though. I was able to fight along side a certain someone. A female with (h/l) (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Even though there wasn't any lunch, there's still dinner. I think I'll eat with (Y/N) this time. I want to give her a thank you for that battle.

So everyone headed to the dining hall. Some of us didn't care about how messy we looked. But everyone did have to wash their hands with soap and water. We're gonna be eating after all.

Minor Time Skip

Everyone finished their meals in no time. We were so famished from missing our lunches earlier. Some Smashers were so hungry that they even went for a second round of dinner and dessert.

Once everyone was finished, we all went to our rooms. Some Smashers had enough energy to take a shower and get ready for bed, while others just got into their nightwear and slept.

Unfortunately for me, my room is a bit far from the dining room so I didn't make it. I only had enough energy to make it halfway through. There's 1 good reason why I should stop here for tonight anyway. I was in front of (Y/N)'s room.

I saw her go in a minute ago and I hope she isn't asleep yet. She's likely changing into some cleaner clothes for bed right now.

Gathering courage, I knocked on the door and patiently waited. While waiting, I was thinking on what to say.
Until I heard someone's voice.

"Hello? Hero are you there?".

Immediately responding, I said "Oh! Hi hehehe...".

"Is there something you need right now?".

"Uhhh... Yes. Earlier today I unknowingly locked my door because of the earthquake. So now I can't get in. And since I'm here, I was wondering if I could sleep in your room tonight?", I asked while fidgeting.

"(Yawn). Alright you can come in. You can sleep on my bed as well if you want.". So we both got in her bed and fell asleep.

Hopefully this "sleepover" will start to bring us close together. So close that she'll be mine someday.

~~~~~~~~

Can anyone plz tell me how i can fix my problem!?

My laptop isn't saving the stories I've been working on recently. It saves just a tiny bit but it doesn't save the rest of the work. I'm trying to find the solution as well but to no luck.

So somebody plz help me! It's driving me crazy!!