[25] I.D.F.C

Kiara's POV:

"Elijah, I need to tell you something."

"What" he had furrowed eyebrows as he looked down at me. "I'm-"

*beep beep*

"I have to take this, cupcake..... give me 2 mins" he said as he picked up the phone "Noah...?" "Hazel, listen i want a huge huge favor man!!" Elijah sighs "I'm listening"

"Soo........ You know that I live in a motel and right now Bri is with me, so I kinda don't want her to see that dirt place. I- I fear that she might think less of me...if she sees the place I live in"

"I'll book you a suite in one of my hotels.....it's near your house. Tell Bri that you live there now. Okay?"  "God!!!! I love youuu"  

"Ew" Elijah said making a disgusted face as some kissing noises came from the phone. 

"Stop kissing your phone, Noah."  
"I was kissing you through the phone, hazel"

"Are you sure you're not the creep you talk about, the one living in your motel."
"No dude just book me a room. Thanks"

The call ended.

"You know one thing I love about Noah is that he never lies to me. Whatever is on his mind he just speaks it loud......he is not shy to ask for help. According to him, if you don't say it now....you might regret it later. Thinking, why didn't I just say it?  What would my life be like if I just said it?" He said looking deeply in my eyes.

I had to tell him.
Right!

I wish I was Noah right now. I'm should tell him.
I shou-

"I love him too. Anyways I'll take a leave now"

Fuck you, you bitch.
You messed it up.

"Wasn't there something you needed to tell me?"

C'mon Kiara this is your chance. C'mon do it. Go on tell him about the date.

"No, it's nothing". Elijah's lips pressed together making a straight line. "Okay then, see you tomorrow at school. Bye" he said as I waved him.

After I reached my room, a wave of guilt followed me. I slid down against my door, Noah's theory was right. I was asking the same question to myself now.

why didn't I just say it?  What would my life be like if I just said it?

With these thoughts I slept.

—Next day in school—

We were told to present our poems on AP literature today.

"Noah, Sin you both will by presenting your poems first" the teacher Called out. They both walked in front of the classroom, Noah stood there flexing his biceps, winking at girls as the girls started melting in his charms

"are you done?" Sin snapped all of their thoughts as Noah proceeded "Anyways....."

"He sat on the valley hill, possibly the last spot of green on earth. He was overlooking the aftermath of the apocalypse that wiped out all of the humanity." Noah spoke his part as sin continued