*VII*

-Y/N POV-

I woke up in a comfy bed, I sat up looking outside the window, it's still midnight,

I look at the clock, it's 4 AM in the morning.

I put my feet on the floor and stands up, my legs wobble so I went to the wall to support myself.

I walk in the hallway, it's quite and dark in here, I see there's a stairway down to the living room.

I carefully stepped on each of this stairs while supporting myself on rails,

The moment I stepped on the 4th I lost my balance and fall down, giving a lots of pain through my body.

-George POV-

I was going to get a drink untill I heard a loud THUD coming not far from the kitchen.

I ran and I see Y/N on the floor, sitting.

"Oh my god, Are you alright?!" I help her stand up.

"Yes, I AM alright, thank you gorgie." She said giving me a glare.

"Alright, sorry, let me help you." I guide her to the kitchen, and sat her beside the counter.

I get som clean glass and put a water in it, and gave it to her.

"Why can't you just ask someone to get you a water?," I raised my eyebrows.

"Woaaah, are you mad? Ofcourse it's midnight,, the party just finished hours ago, everyone is tired, alright?" She spat.

I facepalm.

"Look Y/N , you can't even walk properly yet, look, I fell down the stairs and I don't know what I'm gonna do if you hurt yourself again." I said.

"Okay.. Gorgie, I'm sorry, can you help me guide to my room, I'm tired." She said yawning.

"Alright.." I walked over to her and helped her go to her room, I tucked her in bed.

I walked outside her room and closed it quietly.

"This is gonna be a very busy day."

-----
Hey guys! Author Chan here! I got some personal problems today so I might gonna take a break, or I'll try my best to upload chapters.

I'm so sorry guys!

Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it!🥰💗

I love you guys!!

Stay healthy and stay safe!!!