SIX

The Grey' brothers were dissatisfied at the decision of their little sister but nonetheless agreed to the meeting. A phone call went from Ryan to Lucius's secretary regarding the meeting.

A private cabin in a newly opened japanese restaurant was booked for their meeting at 3 PM that day.

The Grey' brothers along with Jack and Lily went to the hotel Royal Savoury owned by Sean. It was a seven star hotel where only rich could enter and was one of the top rated in the whole world.

They were at presently sitting in one of the VIP chambers on the private floor. This floor was something even a normal rich people cannot enter even if they can afford the price.

With a variety of dishes placed on the table, Amira's stomach grumbled and she started eating without waiting for others.

" No one's going to stole your food Lily!", Sean shot a dissatisfied look at Lily who was totally ignoring him. He was more than irritated with the flow of things that day.

Everyone except Sean ate their lunch peacefully. Soon after the desserts had been served Jack received a phone call reporting something was wrong and he went back to the company.

Ryan who also had to attend a meeting, arranged Sean to take Lily to the Japanese restaurant. With a defeated sigh Sean glanced at his sister who had a satisfied expression on her face and had been rubbing her stomach with her palms.

" All the girls I know limit their food intake in order to maintain a good figure. How come you eat a lot like a pig and gain no wait at all?", He asked with a wondering gaze.

Amira smirked at his question, " I should thank my lucky stars for giving such a perfect body. Eating without restraint is not anyone can do Sean"

" Yeah yeah. Just like a pig", he added. And before she can open her mouth, he continued his words, " By the way, what about your training?"

" Oh. That...I am wondering if I should continue employing my personal trainer. After all mom will not allow me involving in dangerous acts", she said while placing her elbow on the table and her head on the backside of hand.

"True. Mom will kill us if she knows that we allowed you to learn martial arts", he leaned back on the chair in a relaxing manner.

"Then I will go to the training grounds when I'm free and practice there", she half closed her eyes not forgetting the fact that he called her pig. She would definitely take her revenge.

And coming to the training, since she had already spent her teenage of her previous life to learn the ettique, piano, dance and many more ' lady attributes' , she was inclined towards learning things she had never thought she could, like martial arts training and going to underground competitions.

The experience she had gained from those competitions gave her new courage. The magical new life along with the loving family, everything felt like a dream to her. A dream from which she could wake up at anytime. A lingering fear had long been settled in her heart.

The fear that had been causing her night mares , had it's intensity increased the moment she heard about the marriage proposal. She suppressed the bitter feeling in her heart and stood up with a low smile.

" Let's get going, I'm sure my soon to be husband doesn't want to wait long", she said.

" Are you sure you wanna do this Lily? Even though they are powerful, it's not like we can't-" he was cut off by Amira " I know Sean. Let's first see how he reacts ,okay?" , She grabbed his arm with a smile.

Seeing the grim expression still not leaving his face, she tugged at his clothes. His expression softened and they both walked out of the chamber with her still holding his arm.