Prologue

You gasp when your legs hit the bed and you fall back on the mattress as her lips descend on yours. It's rough and messy and trails down your jaw, your nape- "more" you can't help but moan.

This shouldn't be- you know it shouldn't be. It's foolish and wrong and illicit, but as her hands run all over you, you can't deny yourself of her anymore.

"Jennie" her name falls off your swollen lips. You get lost in her hands, submitting yourself to the softest of touch and when one slips between your legs, you don't hold back- "Jennie" you can't hold back as she's kissing you, fondling you, fucking you.

Everything is so hot and intense and the heat is building up in your stomach as she takes you. You grip the sheets when she sucks you. You're trembling and moaning and breathing her name over and over.

Your mind is running courses- this shouldn't be- this can't be- but you lock eyes with her and pull her so close, in dire need to feel more of her.

"You're so beautiful, Rosie" she whispers against your lips- so pure, so real that you believe her and you're moaning into her with each thrust. It's strangled and breathy and your mind is trying to silence you completely but— "so beautiful" you want her to touch you like this— love you like this you dare say, and not just for the night.