three |invitation|

We all laughed at something Derek had said, sitting around on the floor behind some of the bookshelves. 

Jennifer nudged me a little after she took another sip of the flask, "Where have you been all my life? You're literally so fun" I chuckled a little, 

"I don't go to parties often, I kind of like just chilling out" Penelope nodded, 

"I get it, I never really leave the house unless it's for play practice. I'm usually on my computer" That then reminded me to ask a question to all of them. 

"What did you guys do to get in here?" 

They all looked at me, and Dave was the first to answer. "I put a bunch of thumbtacks on Professor Karlson's chair" He almost giggled after, and we all started to laugh at his reaction. Emily leaned back against one of the bookshelves, 

"5th time I was dress coded, which is so fucking stupid" She explained, and she was right. That was really dumb, 

Derek cut in, "They found pot in my locker" I raised both my brows at how nonchalant he sounded about the situation, and Aaron looked at him.

"You still have some?" I rolled my eyes, 

"Confiscated" He reminded, and Jennifer handed Aaron the drink. He took a sip, and I examined Jennifer. 

I realized something, "JJ" I said. She looked at me funny, "You know, Jennifer Jareau? J...J. It's your new nickname now, your name is too long" She smiled, 

"Okay... V" 

"I like Ronnie" Spencer chimed in, and JJ glanced at him. 

"That's a good one" She admitted, "What did you get in for?" He was about to answer her, but I cut him off quickly. 

I needed to make him sound more interesting than he was, "He called his English teacher a whore" Before he could fight me on it, I squeezed his hand. 

"Damn, really?" Aaron was surprised, 

"That's fucking sick" Emily told him, and then she looked at JJ. It was almost as if they had known each other, "What did you do to get in here, blondie?" JJ glanced up at her, almost sheepishly. 

"I got caught making out with someone in the guys locker room" I had a weird feeling about her answer, especially because she wouldn't look away from Emily as she said it. 

But my thoughts were interrupted by Derek, "Oooh..." 

"Damn, was he hot?" Garcia questioned, and I let out a laugh. She always had the most interesting questions. 

JJ nodded, smiling faintly. "Yep" 

There was no way she was telling the truth, she was hiding something. She probably was kissing someone, but there had to have been more. 

We then heard someone yell, "Detentions over!" I looked down at my flip phone, seeing it was over, it was literally five o'clock at night. We all started getting up, and Rossi shoved the flask into his back pocket. It was covered up by the flannel wrapped around his waste, so no teacher would see it. 

We started making our way over to the tables, "I'm having a party tonight, if you guys decide to show up" He grabbed his bag and started to walk off, and Spencer turned to look at me. 

"Did I just get invited to a party?" I chuckled at the words he had just whispered to me, ruffling his gelled up hair. I started to make it look more appealing, and then I nodded. 

"You did, and we're going" I replied, and Garcia walked back over towards the two of us. 

"Are you guys going?" I nodded, 

"It could be fun" 

Emily's shoes made a loud noise as she made her way over to us. "I'm more of a heavy metal parties type of person" She said, "I don't think I'm going to go" Suddenly, JJ wrapped her arm around Emily's shoulders, 

"Come on, everyone's going! Besides, we can all get ready together" I raised an eyebrow, 

"You think your friends are going to like the idea of you going with other people?" She scoffed, shaking her head. She let go of Emily, 

"Who the hell cares" 

She obviously didn't want to be with her 'friends', and I couldn't blame her. They fucking blew serious dick. "Gordon, you going?" I turned my head, seeing Aaron standing next to Dave by the door. I thought about an answer for a moment, but then a weird idea popped into my head. 

I smirked at him, "Only if you're going" 

Okay, I know what you're thinking. 

Veronica, what the fuck? 

But hear me out. I was thinking that I should have been a little less uptight. Sure, he was an asshole, but he was a really attractive asshole. Plus, flirting was what he was good at, might as well try it out for myself. 

He shot me a shit eating grin, "That's what I like to hear" And then, they left. I turned back to the others, and Spencer's mouth was wide open. It was like his jaw dropped on the floor. 

"I'm sorry, huh?" He let out after a moment. I rolled my eyes at his reaction, grabbing my bag. 

"Oh come on, you know I'm joking. We could all get ready at my place if you want? I live down the street" Garcia smiled brightly at my words. 

"Fuck yeah!" We were all surprised by her cursing, but we kind of ignored it. 

Plus, I was excited, too. 

*this is literally so short but i'm trying to get a chapter of or what, sir out by tomorrow!*