Chapter- 63

Sonakshi's eyes widened , 'Rohittt!!' and Dr. Jaya, and a nurse who was standing by, hurriedly helped Rohit get up.
They sprinkled water on his face while making him sit on the chair.
He shook his head , opened his eyes in disbelief and kept gazing at the ultrasound.

'Twins? Sona and I? Parents? Of? Twins?' he stammered questioning the doctor.

Dr. Jaya chuckled looking at Sonakshi also who was laying surprised yet smiling.
'Sonakshi?'
Sonakshi's trance broke and she nodded.

Rohit didn't speak to her nor did she. They kept gawking at the screen until the ultrasound was done.

Rohit helped Sonakshi sit on the chair.
With sheer patience, Dr. Jaya explained to them the details and necessities and everything.

'Doctor! I have a complain,’ said Rohit.

'Complain? Who did what?' Asked Dr. Jaya.

Sonakshi knew what he was about to say. She tried to stop him but he said , 'The mother of two doesn't take care of herself. Kuch khaati hi nahi hai..healthy diet.. '

'Arey jab mera mann hoga Dr. tab hi khaaungi na mein.. aise thodi..' Sonakshi interrupted with a pout.

'Lekin ab to twins! Double diet hona chahiye na. Ek ka to khaati nahi ho.. ab kya karogi !!' he didn't stop complaining.

Both were indulged in their banter forgetting Dr. Jaya was sitting right in front of them.
'Ahem..mein kuch bolu?' she gave them a smile .

Both Rohit Sonakshi looked embarrassed and sat straight.

'Rohit, calm down.. the mood swings happen, don't worry. It seems your concern has converted to panic and Sonakshi, I don't want to hear the complain next time. I know what you are going through but then, try okay? Your health is important for the babies.'
Sonakshi nodded and Rohit smiled too.

'Thankyou Doctor.' both spoke unanimously.

'Now, take care. See you four, soon!' Dr. Jaya smiled.

Sonakshi got up and Rohit held her hand.

While they sat in the car,
'Sona..'

'Haan baba. Ab aise ghoor ke mat dekho..' she frowned.

'Wifey.. '

'Tum panic nahi karoge ab? Samjhe?' she smirked.

'Haan only if you...'

She took the cushion from the side and smacked him, 'Meine kaha na I'll take care..'

'Owuu' Rohit laughed stopping her, 'Bas bas. Samajh gaya..' they laughed and he drove further.

They reached home and shared the news with Veena. She was on cloud nine and cooked Halwa for the three since Naren and Ajit were out of town.

'Mummaaa! Twins!! Hum kaise sambhalenge? '
Sonakshi looked worried yet excited.

'Arey bachha. Mein hu na.. bilkul tension mat lo. Sab thik hoga.. '