Chapter 141 and 142

Chapter 141

However, she did not dare laugh at the cloudy face of Luo Yibei.

If she did really laugh, Fang Chixia was very clear about what the consequences will be!

“Who is Great Treasure?” Luo Yibei asked again.

Fang Chixia moved her lips and wanted to explain, but when she thought that he had been outside with other women for so many days, all the words were held back.

He and she were just married in secret.

It was agreed before marriage that she would not interfere in any of his affairs, and he had no reason to interfere in hers.

So, Fang Chixia shut her mouth and refused to answer.

Such a woman, aggravated Luo Yibei’s annoyance.

“Fang Chixia, I tell you, even if it is a hidden marriage, your man can only be me!” He declared highhandedly in her ear, his voice, cold as in the world of ice and snow, with the wind suddenly setting off. It makes people chilled to the bones.

His body covered her, and his hands even began to tear the clothes off her.

This wasn’t the first time that the two had had such an encounter. Fang Chixia supposed to be indifferent but at the thought of him with another woman outside, for some conflicting reasons, her body moved with resistance. She also struggled fiercely under him, “Luo Yibei, let go, I don’t want to tonight!”

His body was very tall and against her, the pressure was totally strong. It was difficult for Fang Chixia to escape and soon, she was panting.

But she was adamant, struggling with him with all her might, and trying to push him away with her arms. Who knows, when Luo Yibei was trying to kiss her, he stopped all of a sudden.

Face slowly lifting up, his eyes quietly fell on her panicked face, thinking of words on those text messages just now, he looked at her, eyes full of disgust, “You are really dirty!”

He said it in a tone full of revulsion, and it felt as if touching her was tarnishing himself.

Fang Chixia’s eyes shrank in amazement.

Standing up and without even looking at her more, Luo Yibei turned and headed straight for the spiral staircase.

Fang Chixia quietly watched him leave, her body slightly trembling.

He went out with another woman for so many days but she didn’t resent him. What reason did he have to say that about her?

Fang Chixia’s heart was totally disturbed and tonight she had been very tempered. When his figure was about to disappear from the spiral staircase, she returned with the same disgusted one, “You are more dirty!”

“What did you say?” Luo Yibie’s footsteps stilled, his face stiffened as he looked at her sideways, cold eyes swept in her direction.

“I said, you are dirtier!” Fang Chixia raised her tiny chin high and repeated again without fear of death.

Luo Yibei’s stunned eyes grew frosty, looking at her gloomily, as if he would pounce on her in the next second.

With such a stare, Fang Chixia’s morale immediately dropped by half.

She actually did not want to quarrel with him, after all, they still have a long way to go.

Besides, it’s just a marriage. Who he was with, it’s okay with her.

“It is late. I’ll go to bed first.” Cowardly, she turned around and lay on the couch to continue sleeping on her own.

Luo Yibei stared at her back for a long time, and continued upstairs with a cold, heavy face.

He didn’t make it mandatory for her to return to their room tonight which was one of the few times the couple have split up since their marriage.

On his own back to the huge room, he slammed the door close and kicked it irritably.

Chapter 142

Luo Yibei felt like something is crawling in his chest and was so restless all over his body. At the thought of those chat records once again, he became more incensed. In the end, unexpectedly, he tossed and turned the whole night.

When he woke up the next day, Fang Chixia was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

In her home dress with a bow-tie hair band tied on her head, the room was filled with heat from time to time, and the fragrance drifted everywhere.

Originally, it was a very warm picture, however, at the thought of her behavior, Luo Yibei’s gaze turned to disgust.

Fang Chixia knew that he was annoyed with her and was being snubbed despite her show of good intentions. Even a hello was not uttered. Self-consciously, she placed the bento she has just made into the insulation box, tidied everything up, and went out of the kitchen. The arm of Luo Yibei, stopped her short however.

“Where to?” Eyes fixed on what was in her hands, he asked coldly.

“The company,” Fang Chixia answered simply.

“For whom?” The first thing that came to mind was those records last night, especially her reply “Tomorrow.”

Fang Chixia was slow to react to his meaning, in a moment of startlement, she asked herself, for whom would she bring such aside from herself?

Fang Chixia had never done anything like this before, and had been using the card Shi Jinyang gave her for thousands of-dollar meals for what she thought were dozens of-dollar lunch.

When she treated Luo Yibei to a meal, she realized how stupid she was that day, so she decided to take her meals with her.

But, Luo Yibei wasn’t aware of it.

All he knew was that this was the first time she had taken it, and that she had made an appointment with that Great Treasure last night.

With one glance over her hand, he snatched the insulation box she was holding.

“Didn’t you say you were going to send me lunch before? This is just right.” With her box of lunches, he left without a trace of shame.

Fang Chixia stood in place, for his actions today, she really couldn’t come up with a reason for a long time.

Even robbing her off her lunch!

Staring at the back of his departure for a good while, she didn’t have any choice but to prepare another for herself again.

Luo Yibei strode out of the villa and got into his car. He wanted to leave immediately but thinking that Fang Chixia might go out for the date today, the car which has its engine already running was immediately shut off.

Fang Chixia spent almost half an hour in the kitchen to prepare her lunch, when she walked out, she was startled to see him still there.

“Why are you still here? Have you forgotten something?” She thought he was acting strangely today, but she couldn’t figure out why.

“Get in the car!” Luo Yibei did not explain and just motioned to the co-driver’s seat.

Fang Chixia did not want to commute with him before because she was reluctant to let him know of her presence in Rongxi, but now that he knew, she did not need to cover up, she went straight and sat up.

The white sports car slowly drove out of the villa and went all the way to Rongxi.

When they got to the company, Luo Yibei watched her enter the office building where she works, and only turned back to his own building when she disappeared.

Fang Chixia has been depressed from last night until now, and after being separated from him, she felt like the air around her was a lot cozier.

When he got back to the office, Luo Yibei went to her office once at noon and again in the afternoon.

He did nothing when he arrived. He just took one look at her and then left.

It was as if he had come just to see if she was still there…