Chapter 26

Riders POV

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!"

Knowing she was going to ask this, I chose not to lie to her. She just told me she loved me. I'm not about to fuck this up.

"I'll explain everything, come on." I picked her up bridal style and even though she tried to make me put her down, I didn't. I ignored her protest and carried her into my office. I walked in and seen a few prospects cleaning my office up with Bear watching their every move.

We know we have a rat in here, so whenever we ask the prospects to do something and they are near important documents or people, we always keep an eye on them. Those time Talia went out and she believe she only had a prospect, wasn't true. I made sure one of my brothers was following them, which was mostly MAC or Griller.

I sat her on the couch and looked at Bear before I tilted my head towards the door.

"Out!" Bear said and the prospects followed him out the door. He shut it behind him and left me alone with Talia. I sat on the other end of the couch. I grabbed her legs and carefully placed them on my lap. Letting her lay down as I start to rub her feet slowly, making sure not to hurt her.

"Explain." She ordered and I smirked at her. "So bossy." I chuckled. She started to slow try to get up, "Alright, I'm sorry." I stopped rubbing her feet and looked at her, "But I need you to promise me that when I tell you everything, you won't look at us differently. You won't be scared about what we do." She looked at me confusedly and I sigh. It was silence for a minute before she sat up slightly, her leaning her back on the armrest of the couch and looking at me, "There is nothing in this world that would make me stop loving you or the guys, unless I feel that there is."

I was still caution about telling her everything but I knew I needed to. After what happened at the gender reveal and me coming home late, neglecting her, I couldn't keep any secrets from her anymore. I took a deep breath and told her to lay back down as I continued to rub her feet.

"I grew up with the guys. Dad wasn't really around as much and I understood that he had business to handle being the MC Prez and shit, but I mainly raised myself or had pack whores looking after me. I resented dad as a teenager for not being there for me but as soon as I took over, I understood what it was all about. Why he hadn't had time for me but I still knew if he wanted to make time for me, he could have. Dad was a fierce Prez. Everyone feared him, besides me and Texas. He use to stick out like a monster to others. That was because when I turned eighteen years old and went with him to handle a deal, I knew what he had to be so fierce for. Not only did dad run a few business and the club in town, he always ran... Guns." I paused as I looked at her and her eyes were wide.

"Like gun trafficking?" She asked quietly and I just nodded. Her mouth opened in a O and I just looked at her before I continued.

"Dad was gun trafficking. But only to a couple loyal customer who were Mob and Mafia Bosses. Who only would by bunches every two or three months. I mean hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns. I watched as the deals with on and I remember my first day on this deal where we was ambushed by.... The Vipers." I felt anger wash over me just thinking about them.

"At eighteen, I didn't know what was going on. I just knew that everyone had their guns drawn and shooting. Dad was so focused on arguing with the Mafia boss because they thought dad betrayed them. While they argued, he didnt see a man coming after him and about to shoot him. I ran over there and push him and the Mafia boss to the ground and shot the man right in between the eyes."

"At a young age, dad always made sure Texas and I knew how to use a gun and knife. If it wasn't him training us, it was Bear. They made sure we knew exactly where to stab the person to make them bleed but not die or the places to make them bleed to death. Dad made sure we knew that shooting a head shot was a shot for the kill. In that moment, I had to protect both of the bosses. Once I shot to kill, dad seen who it was. Apparently it was the Vipers right hand man also the leaders brother. Once we settled everything there and the Mafia boss knew we weren't apart of the ambush, dad and the boss settled the deal quickly and we all went on our way."

"We arrive back that night and dad took me into this same office and explained who the Vipers were. There were ruthless and into every shady business you can think off. They owned bars, strip clubs but not legit strip club. They would human traffic out of them. I mean men, woman, teenagers and even children and they didn't even care. They ran drugs in the hood, they ran underground fight to kill cage rings and sold illegal guns and ammunition. Dad and I decided right then and there that they needed to be sent a message for messing up one of our deals."

She looked at me, "You killed someone." She said but it was more of a statement than a question. I just nodded and continued to explain.

"For about three months after the ambush, we had our most trusted men keeping eyes on them. Following their every single move and schedule. We figured out that every single Friday, the leader of the Vipors and his son went to one of the brothels and had their fun with some of the people they were trafficking. Apparently the leader had a thing for young girls around the age 15-17. It was disgusting and made me cring that an old man that is dads age would rape a kid. So we knew what we had to do. We planned to take down that brothel and save those women, men and kids. After a month of planning, we decided that we were going to hit on this Friday that we knew he was going to be there. As everyone ambushed and saved all the women and men and children, me and dad were going to look for the leader and his son. Once we found the leader we killed him on spot, he was in the middle of raping a 15 year old little girl. We didn't ask any questions or let him say a word. But the only thing that went wrong was the son got away and once he found out that his father was dead, he had took over and been causing us trouble ever since."

I watched her face go from scared, to shock and sadness. She looked at me, "So what does this have to do with what happened tonight?" She asked. I sigh, I moved her legs and went to my desk, I opened the first drawer and grabbed the note and picture that was sent to me.

"Awhile ago, the son Leo sent me this. I had been working hard to try and find out where they have been. But with me doing this, I was more focused on them and not on you which was where I neglected my responsibilities of you and our child." I handed her the paper and picture and sat down back next to her. I knew what she was thinking.

"So their after me?" She asked and I sighed. "How do they know about me?" She asked as tears were welding in her eyes. "This Leo guy is after me and our baby because you guys killed his uncle and dad. Rider, me and the baby had nothing to do with that! Why would they try and hurt us?" She asked as she cried. I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby, nobody is going to hurt you. I would never allow that to happen. I would kill anybody who got near you and our baby. They only threatened you and our son because they know how much you mean to me. They know how much family mean to everyone in this club. I promise you I won't let anything happen to either one of you. I'll die before I let anyone get near y'all. Why do you think I have been sending you with so many prospects lately? Even though you were mad at me and I neglected you, I would never allow anyone to hurt you. No matter what, I love you and our baby." I lifted her head by her chin so she was looking at me, "I love you so much, Talia. I won't let anything happen to you."

She leaned in and kissed me softly. I can taste her sweet mouth but also her salty tears. I knew this was scary for her. But I would never let anyone hurt her. We made out for awhile before I pulled away so we can breath, "Baby? Does this change anything about your feelings towards me and the guys? After you found out what really happen."

She quickly shook her head, "If you were human trafficking, I would leave quickly. I would never allow you to be around me or our child. You said you only deal with a few clients and only deal guns. I'm okay with that. You only killed that man because you wanted to protect dad. I understand that. I wish I knew before hand but I'm glad I know now. I was scared you were going to say your an assassin or something." She laughed and kissed my lips, "This doesn't change anything and I still love you. Just promise me that nothing with happen to me and the baby. Even if it does, you will do everything in your power to find us?" She asked and kissed her lips.

I pushed her back onto the couch. I took her lips on mine and kissed her hard. "I will never let anything happen to you. I will die before I let anyone get to you." I said and she shook her head at me, "Rider, I need you to promise me! Promise me if something happens that you will do everything in your power to find us." I took a deep breath, I knew she was making me promise this to calm her nerves. I knew she was thinking that something was going to happen. I just wish I knew it wasn't sooner than she thought.

"I promise."