Chapter 159 - 162

Chapter 159

Luo Yibei looked faintly at the sheets she was holding, and slowly walked. He teased knowingly. “Why is your face so red, what are you thinking about?”

“There are still a lot of things waiting for me to do. I’ll go out first.” Fang Chixia answered awkwardly. She sorted things out of his bed hurriedly and walked out with the sheets.

She went all the way with crimson cheeks. She didn’t hand the sheets to the laundry man but took it with her to her room to hand wash.

Luo Yibei also stayed in the room all morning.

When he went down, Fang Chixia wasn’t in the lobby.

He was startled and proceeded to the garden.

The hotel was small but the view in the garden was very nice.

The afternoon sunlight was very warm and shone white falling like a soft touch.

The garden was very peaceful. Not far away, only Fang Chixia was sitting alone on a wicker chair.

Luo Yibei caught sight of her, walked several steps towards her, stood right next to her then explored her sleeping face.

Whenever she is asleep, she looks much more pleasing to the eye than usual, tranquil with a child-like innocence.

At this time, her usual unpleasant behavior was almost forgotten.

Luo Yibei spent some time perusing her. Seeing that she seemed a bit uncomfortable, he bent over with the intent of taking her up to her room.

Unexpectedly, Fang Chixia opened her eyes the moment he stretched out his arms.

Then, as if the tranquil look Luo Yibei had just seen was only product of his hallucinations, she viewed him with some dismay, and then forcefully jerked his hand off.

His hand stiffened and his face turned cold.

Does she still dislike him?

“Looking for death?” Dark and sullen, his tone has turned gloomy.

“Kill me if you can!” Lifting her face, Fang Chixia refused to show weakness.

She blurted it out without any second thoughts. She immediately regretted uttering such bold words the moment she uttered them.

Oops!

“Kill?” Luo Yibei chewed her words out as his eyes gleamed with danger, “This is what you said!”

She was pushed back to the chair and covered with his body. He grabbed her clothes and began tearing them apart.

“Luo Yibei, what are you doing? We are in the garden! Get out of the way!” Aghast, Fang Chixia’s complexion paled in an instant, both her arms and legs struggled to get out. She got out under him and held the almost torn clothes together then rushed towards the hotel rooms in distress.

She ran speedily, stumbling along the way, almost like escaping.

The cold face of Luo Yibei admired her escape then followed behind with long legs.

When he came into the lobby, she wasn’t there, just the boss.

A French woman of 40 or so, as soon as he stepped in, she stared at him without blinking.

“What’s the matter?” Luo Yibei was puzzled with her stare and asked casually.

“Do you and Xia Xia know each other?” The boss called out Fang Chixia’s name kindly. Luo Yibei didn’t expect her to be so loveable whereever she goes.