Chapter 184 and 185

Chapter 184

Just looking at him, Fang Chixia’s head was short-circuited for a few seconds before she hastily retracted her hand and foot in panic.

She couldn’t remember what she had done to him last night and in fear of him misunderstanding, she opened the sheets wanting to get up first but Luo Yibei’s closed eyes, because of her movements, suddenly slammed open.

His thin lips opened and a rough sentence leisurely fluttered out, “Are you just going to walk away?”

Fang Chixia was jolted, what’s with that tone?

With the implication that she had done something unmentionable the night before.

The expression on her face solidified for a moment before she turned her head to the side. She greeted him halfheartedly, “You’re awake.”

Luo Yibei regarded her quietly and deliberately zeroed in on her hand.

Her hand had been on his chest last night. Luo Yibei couldn’t ignore the soft, smooth, and delicate feeling of it throughout the night. Although it was just resting on his chest, the feeling poured into his heart continuously caressing it making his heart tickle, too.

“I’m going to freshen up.” Baffled at the strange way he was looking at her, Fang Chixia calmed herself down, dropped a sentence and rushed into the bathroom.

Luo Yibei took in the sight of her figure disappearing faster than a rabbit. The corners of his eyes crinkled.

What was she running for?

He hasn’t done anything yet!

This morning was a working day.

Although Fang Chixia can’t get out of the bathroom for a long time at night, her efficiency is generally high in the morning.

It took only a few minutes for her to wash up. She briefly prepared two breakfasts, and after Lo Yibei went downstairs, she went with him to the company.

After arriving at the company, she stepped forward heading to her office floor when a warning from Luo Yibei followed behind her, “Transfer to my side. You’d better consider this matter seriously. You know that I don’t have much patience. Don’t wait till the day my patience run out or you’ll bore the consequences yourself.”

He was obviously threatening her. With that said, he didn’t even allow Fang Chixia a chance for a comeback and strode to his office floor.

It might probably because she had been with him for a long time. Fang Chixia wasn’t afraid of him at all now, especially after what she has gone through yesterday.

She didn’t take his warning seriously and continued to her office.

Stepping into his office, Luo Yibei lazily sat on the French swivel chair and face his desk. His fingertips drummed on the table and somehow, the image of Fang Chixia’s love at first sight watch suddenly popped up in his mind.

As soon as he thought about that watch, his chest felt stuffed.

He got up, opened his door again, and went straight to Shi Jinyang’s building.

There would always be a big buzz every time he shows up at Shi Jinyang’s office. Basically, the talents that are downstairs together with the female employees of the entire building would be passed by one by one. In the end, even the people who still haven’t arrived would informed of his visit.

The same is true at the moment.

Fang Chixia has already experienced it one time before. When her female colleagues started a commotion one by one, holding a mirror up to retouch, she immediately was forewarned.