Chapter 196 and 197

Chapter 196

If there is a child, she’ll obtain a sky-rocketing price for child support. At that time, there will be a lot more entanglement between them. She can even expose their hidden marriage and stop being so stealthy about it. Her identity can also be righted out.

These benefits, with her intelligence, Luo Yibei was sure she couldn’t be unclear.

Why should she take measures?

Was she slowly biding her time?

Fang Chixia caught the picture of him staring at her from the side. She didn’t know what he was thinking about and didn’t care much about it. She calmly entered the bathroom for a bubble bath.

The next day, Saturday.

The two people undoubtedly slept so late last night, but Fang Chixia got up early the next morning with her usual energetic self.

This kind of personality, even she admires herself.

Since both of them didn’t have to go to work, Luo Yibei woke up a little bit late.

In the bed where he was still lying, Fang Chixia’s voice came from the bathroom now and then.

She was takign an early morning bath. In such a big villa with only the two of them living quietly, any clatter that she produces can be heard clearly in the bedroom.

Luo Yibei was still groggy from his sleep when he made out the water’s intermittent ‘whish”whish’ in the bathroom, the the cycle starts all over again.

His brows wrinkled and his closed eyes opened.

The person in the bathroom must have treated him as air again as the sound of water resumed again and again, fiddling provokingly, but also very orderly.

At long last, it was quiet for a while, but not two minutes later, her singing voice abruptly broke the silence in the room.

He wasn’t familiar with the tune she was singing but the clear and melodious symphony resonated, “One man’s loneliness, one man’s life, in every trail, one man walks, all the sorrows, he bears alone. The starlight in the horizon, calmly sprinkled down, whom should he confide in, who can understand his mind.”

This undoubtedly was a very sad melody, but when sung by Fang Chixia, she made it  sound like a cheerful one, even when her singing was a little off.

It’s just that, what are those lyrics and what do they mean?

Luo Yibei didn’t like lyrics in her song very much. Listening to them was akin to his chest being stabbed, making it very stifling.

Eyes flying into the direction of the bathroom, he coldly roared, “Fang Chixia, shut up? What the hell are you learning so early in the morning!”

He roared so loudly that the person listening faltered for a moment and then, silence reigned.

Luo Yibei got out of the bed irritably then draped a piece of clothing casually. He proceeded to open the door of the bathroom and sauntered in.

Fang Chixia was near a mug, painting whatever that was. When she saw him set foot in the bathroom, she stiffly raised her head and greeted him, “You’re awake.”

“Don’t listen to this kind of music in the future.” Luo Yibei walked in a few steps, pulled her out with forceful arm and replaced her in front of the washstand.

He turned back and glanced at her at the door, gawking silly at him and addend, “It’s alright to sing nursery rhymes. Didn’t you sing well before?”