chapter eleven

I packed a couple things in a duffle bag

I packed a couple things in a duffle bag. I decided to change and put decent cloths on since I was meeting this Forbes guy.

I put on a red and white strapless dress that hugged my every curve and since I hate heels and only wear them when I bait I put on my white converses. I put my denim jean jacket over it.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs getting greeted by Appa.

"Colton you're in charge of Appa. If anything goes wrong and my dog is not my dog anymore I will come back and I will torture you." I warned him.

He nods his head frantically. "Good."

I walked over to Marcus. "Cookie stealer."

"Best friend stealing whore."

"Stay safe." I patted his shoulder.

"You too."

Sebastian says his goodbyes to the guys and Appa because I made him do it.

We walked into the car and our driver drove us to the airport where Sebastian's private jet was.

"Ever been on an airplane?" Sebastian asks intertwining our hands.

"Yes but not a private one."

"Well it'll only be us two and the pilots." He wiggles his eyebrows. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Hmmm maybe some other time." I patted his chest. "Good try though." I laughed and he stuck his bottom lip out.

I tiptoed and bit it gently.

"You're so cute." I told him.

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome." He smirks. I love that beautiful smirk.

"You're cute to me."

We both entered the plane and sat in the seats. "There's a couch back there just in case you decide to change your mind." Sebastian winks.

I shook my head laughing at his dirty minded self.

It would be nice to have airplane sex but I'm too much of a paranoid bitch for that. I wouldn't even be concentrated on pleasing him, I'd just worry about us dying the whole time.

The nine hour airplane ride went by fast. Probably because the both of us slept the whole time.

"Sir, ma'am we have arrived." One of the pilot says waking both of us up.

"Thank you. You did a great job." I smiled up at the pilot.

"Here's money. We'll be here a couple days so go treat yourselves." Sebastian hands both of them a stack of cash.

"Thank you sir." They both left.

"Awe you're so generous." I got up but he pulls my waist down making me sit on his lap.