chapter fourteen

Imagine waking up to the sounds of birds chirping, the sun beaming through the curtains and the smell of breakfast foods making your nose hairs tingle

Like I said imagine it because it's never going to happen. I woke up because someone and when I say someone I mean Forbes barging into the room while Sebastian and I were half naked accusing us of stealing all of his collectible wine bottles.

"I invite you into my home with open arms and you repay me by stealing my wine? Where are they? Give them to me!" He screeches making me cover my head with the blanket.

"We didn't steal anything. We don't give a single flying fuck about your 100 year old magical grape cranberry whatever the fuck flavored wine." Sebastian argues back.

"Even if we did take it we wouldn't be laying here right now. I'd be on the run." I told him.

"All of those wine bottles costed me so much." He whines stomping his feet like a child.

"You have money, buy more." Sebastian laid back down pulling the covers back over himself. He turns wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Cmon guys, i'm sad now." He pouts before grinning. "Let me get in between so we can all—"

"NO!" Sebastian and I yelled in sync.

"Fine assholes." Forbes stomps our of the room slamming the door.

"Nice way to wake up huh?" I asked jokingly.

"No. Not nice." He mumbles into my hair.

"Hmm maybe I could fix that gimmie a minute." I hopped out of bed quickly and ran into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth because ew morning breathe.

I knew Sebastian didn't care about my morning breathe but I do.

I walked out to see he had his eyes closed. I went over to lock the door and tip toed back on the bed. I slowly pulled the cover off leaving it below his knee.

I tugged at the hem of his boxers but his hands stop me. He opens both of his eyes looking at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks me with one eyebrow raised.

"Shush." I pulled his boxers down grabbing his member in my hand pumping it up and down. I licked it from the bottom to the top before putting it in my mouth bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh shit." He groaned running his hand through his hair. I continued to go between pumping his erection with my hand and mouth.

"Fuck Saph." He grunts. "I'm gonna come."

"Then do it." I pumped his member with both of my hands faster and faster before using my mouth again. I felt his warm liquid hit the back of my throat. I swallowed all of it licking the rest off.

He quickly pulls me up so I could sit on his stomach. He cups my face before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Why do you taste so minty? Or is that me?" I asked him.

"I brushed my teeth two hours ago before coming back to bed to cuddle with you." He says in between the kiss. "But it could be you too."

"Hmm." I hummed out when his bulge touched my inner thigh.

"I want this off." He says tugging on my shirt. Well it's his but it's mine now.

I quickly pulled my shirt off exposing my bare chest.

"So fucking beautiful." His lip goes on my right nipple sucking it while caressing the other one.

I moaned out loudly. He switched sucking on my left and pinching my right nipple between the pad of his pointer and middle finger. He slowly moves his finger down to my core. He moves the thin fabric of my lace thong out of the way rubbing my bud.

"Fuck." I moaned loudly again but his lips connected with mine.

He quickly slides in two fingers inside of me pumping it into and out.

After a while he lays me down taking my underwear off and uses his tongue flicking it back and forth. My fingers were tangled in his hair gripping it every time he hit the right spot. I finally reached my climax and released. He licks everything cleaning me up.

Once he is done he lays down next to me pulling me on top of him.

He looks down at me while I was panting. "I'd love to offer you more but we have to leave in an hour."

I smiled at him cheekily before planting a kiss on his lip.

This make out sessions last for a long time, his member kept poking me and I held back the strength to just put it inside of me. My core was yearning for it but I respect Sebastian. I knew he didn't want it now so I'll wait.

We both ended up taking a shower together before leaving for another nine hour flight. I couldn't get the memory of what we did earlier.

Honestly I don't think I'll forget any moment I have with Sebastian. Thinking about his beautiful green eyes, his perfect jawline, his amazing lips and his amazing personality. He was just so perfect.

It was scary. I've never fell in love before. Hell Ive tried once but it just didn't work out so all of this is new to me and it's going to be one hell of a journey.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: december 2nd, 2020

happy december! thank you so much for 6k reads! love y'all!