Acknowledgement

First of all, I wanted to thank each one of you. I never thought that this book would made it so far. I remember the first time writing the first ten chapters in my school. I was writing on a piece of scratch paper (that I used for solving math problems) and now, it finally came to this.

I started writing this book last year and I thought some of the readers won't stay because of how slow the update was. But there are others who remained and continued to be apart of my journey. So, to those guys— thank you! And to those who stayed up all night, thank you! To those who finished the book in three or one day, thank you!

Writing my own version was such a joy for me to have freedom to do with the plot and dialogues. And that being said, throughout my writing process, I felt so many emotions. I got attached to my book and saying goodbye will be difficult for me.

As I write my own version of them growing up, it was sad. Very sad indeed. Especially where Cedric died. I based the personality of Cedric from my brother, who died right before I could even meet him. So, I thought to myself that if my brother would still be alive, I'd like to think that he was like Cedric or Linus. Maybe both of them. (all of the chapter with Cedric was dedicated for him ❤️)

I have a love-hate relationship with this book, some of the chapters weren't even polished that's why there are tons of grammatical error (i have a lazy eye to do a proofread, forgive me) and now as I realised that, I wanted to improve my writing for future books and such. Moving on, I saw a comment like "here from tiktok" and I got so confused. So, I downloaded tiktok and saw a post about Malfoy's ring.

Whoever did that, I'm sorry that Malfoy's ring broke you. I'm sorry for everyone who cried reading chapter ninety. I feel bad 😆

Again, thank you for being patient with me, thank you for reading, and thank you for not sending any death threats after I published chapter ninety.

I hope all of you enjoyed my book. I pray that all of you are safe and well. And please spread the word that this is a happy book where no chapters will make you cry (so there won't be any spoilers for the new readers)

Last question:

Who's going to Paris with me? ;)