chapter twenty

"IM HOME!"

"IM HOME!"

I hear a bunch of crashes, footsteps and then a thud. All of sudden I felt the warmth go away replacing me with just the cold air.

"Marcus let me go!" Sebastian growls at Marcus who has him in a tight hug.

"I've missed you buddy."

Colton picks up the blanket placing it over on top of me again. "I told him to be quiet so if you're gonna kill someone. Kill him." He tells me causing me to chuckle a little.

"So I see you two made up." Marcus squeals. He's a literal teenage girl in a man's body. "So Sapphy taffy how'd you do it?" He wiggles his eyebrows sitting on the floor next to me.

"None of your business." I grumbled pulling the blanket over my face.

"Awe cmon. We're gossip buddies! You're suppose to tell me everything." He whines loudly into my ear.

"Not everything."

I got up trying to walk upstairs properly. I tried my hardest to not limp but that did not work out.

Sex is great but the soreness however is not that great.

I stopped in my tracks when a laughter erupts loudly. I turned around to see Marcus laying on the floor rolling around. I looked at Sebastian and Colton who were just as confused as I was.

We wait for Marcus to stop laughing. He wipes the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes.

"You two..." He begins but starts laughing again. "You two had make up sex." He laughs again.

"We weren't mad at each other." I tell him causing him to laugh even harder. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

"No but it counts for make up sex." He wipes his tears again and stands up. Colton stares at him like he is crazy.

Once again I don't blame him.

"Okay anyways on serious note, Sebastian someone wanted me to give this to you." Marcus pulls out an envelope handing it to Sebastian who looks at it cautiously.

"What does it say?"

"I don't know. I can't see through paper." Marcus answers sarcastically earning a slap from Sebastian.

He whines and sits down on the couch.

Sebastian opens the envelope reading it. As he reads it his face hardens, his grip on the paper tightening while his other hand rolled up.

I pulled his fingers intertwining my hand into his.

"Calm down." I whispered hugging him from behind.

"Who's it from?" Colton asks pushing up his glasses.

"Vallin Grecio (val-lin gre-cio)." He growls.

"What does he want?" Marcus asked with a very serious face now.

"He wants for us to fight for the gang."

"For what?" I asked. I've never heard of this proposal before.

"He wants to take over my gang by challenging me to a fight." Sebastian's hands begins to clench again but I stopped him.

"I didn't know that was even a thing." I whispered leaning my head on his very sculpted, tan and very soft naked back.

Really Saph? This is not the time to be admiring his back.

"If you lose, we'd all have to go with him." Colton frowns.

"I'm not going to lose." Sebastian snaps at Colton. Colton flinches a little causing Sebastian's face to soften. "I'm sorry Colt."

"It's okay. I get it." Colton looks down and starts playing with his fingers.

"Can't you just say no to this proposal?" I asked.

"No." Marcus shakes his head. "Once the proposal has been made you get 120 days to train." He sighs wiping his face with his hand.

You could see the frustration on Sebastian and Marcus' face, worried on Colton and as for me? I was still confused.

"How do you win?" I asked.

"You have to fight to kill. It's either Val who goes bye bye or Seb does." Marcus answers.

That is when I felt my heart pace increasing rapidly. I couldn't lose Sebastian. I just got him. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

"Well you got this. I know you do." I gave Sebastian a small smile. I quickly pecked his cheek before going upstairs.

I went back into my room, closing the door shut. I slid down against the door looking at my hands that are shaking. Flashbacks of the most horrible events replaying in my head.

'I'll make sure you grow up to have a miserable life' the voice rang inside my head.

"Leave me alone."

It doesn't. It continues to ring inside my head.

"C'mon Saph don't let the voice get to you."

'I'll keep looking for you.'

"Stop it."

'I'll make sure your death will be very slow and painful.'

"Shut up."

I looked down at my the palm of my hands that had red bloody marks from my nails digging into them.

"Fucking hell." I muttered realizing my birthday was exactly four months away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: january 13th, 2021

I hope you guys are having an amazing week so far! Please remember to be safe and love yourself! MUAH!