🥀

Jonah had dragged me to Heather's party. I am not a party person, never have been, but I went to almost every party because Jonah made me.

I can't count the number of times we had gone to a party together and I had to drive him home because he got shit faced.

Heather had a beautiful house, everything about her was. No surprise there.

I sat in one of the couches and observed Jonah enjoy the party, that is what I do best at parties, observe him.

Heather was drunk, I could see her the slight swaying of her hips as she walked, the slight slurring of her words. Jonah was no better.

Heather danced with one of the football players. I forgot his name...

Jonah came over and he watched me watch Heather dance with the boy.

I have always been able to read Jonah, he is not a hard person to read.

But I couldn't read him tonight, I didn't know what he was feeling as he sat beside me and that scared me.

He acted like he wasn't looking at me but he was.

I felt bare under his gaze. Everything was out in the open for him to see.

He pulled me up the stairs, I followed him without a question. I never question him, I guess it's one of my weaknesses.

Jonah is my weakness.

We pulled me inside a room, I still didn't question him, I should have, it would have saved me a lot of pain.

And the next thing I knew, Jonah was kissing me. His lips were on mine. His hands around my neck, keeping me in place.

My body reacted on its own and kissed him back. My hands found its way into his hair.

God knows how many dreams I've had of doing this.

I kissed Jonah. He kissed me.

We kissed.

🍂🍂

Should Cy have kissed Jonah back?