experimenting ; myg (!)

(!!) graphic smut. oral sex, fingering (both male!receiving)

+

"babe, im home!"

taking off your shoes, you entered your oddly quiet apartment. your boyfriend is usually home by now, he'd usually sit on the couch watching something, or playing on his laptop. but it was unusually really quiet that day, as you make your way pass the kitchen and into the living room, you wonder what your boyfriend is up to.

"yoongi?" you called out a bit louder.

silence was your answer. its possible that he isnt home, but considering you saw his shoes and sandals near the door, you figured he was probably asleep.

going back to the kitchen, you opened the fridge to get yourself something to drink. upon grabbing the handle, your eyes met the pictures of you and yoongi at a photobooth at your friends wedding. you smiled at the memory, remembering vividly just an hour before the photos were taken, you and yoongi had a fun time avoiding the flowers being thrown your way. your friends would tease you both, saying stuff like, "oh come on, yall have been dating for two years! marriage is the next step!" you and yoongi would do nothing but laugh to the comment, knowing they were just harmlessly teasing. it was truly a good day. you can yoongi really enjoyed himself being around a lot of people despite him being a pretty introverted person. you remember the wide smile on his face as joonhyuk, the groom who also happened to be your friend, ask yoongi to be his first dance. it was a really fun and laid back wedding ceremony. despite not being a big fan of the idea of marriages, you and yoongi sure enjoy coming to other people's wedding.

closing the fridge with your hips, you took a big gulp of the half empty bottle of orange juice. you made a mental note to go grocery shopping upon seeing your fridge getting spacious.

putting the empty bottle to the trash can, your hand moved to your neck, loosening your tie as you made your way to your shared bedroom.

confusion engulfed you as soon as your eyes laid on your boyfriend scrolling his phone, wide awake. didnt he hear you coming home?

"babe?" you called out as you began unbuttoning your shirt, eyes glued on him.

his eyebrows were furrowed, he kept on nibbling on his bottom lip, constantly bringing his left thumb to his mouth to bite on the nail. he had stop biting his nails but it become something out of his control when he began to do it without his own knowledge when he gets anxious or restless.

not responding to you calling him, you began to worry.

"yoongi? babe," your tone softened, approaching him and slowly grabbing his face in your hand.

he turned to you immediately, his eyebrows raising. "oh, youre home." he locked his phone and put it aside on the nightstand.

eyeing him with his hand still in your hand, you didnt break the eye contact. concern written all over your face.

"you didnt hear me? i called you, like, twice."

he sighed softly, grabbing your hand that is holding his face. "sorry baby, i didnt notice."

you chuckled softly, pecking his lips before walking away to finish undressing. "what were you doing on your phone, anyway? you were so into it."

from the corner of your eyes, you saw him laying down. "just texting jimin."

"oh, everything alright?"

closing his eyes, he nodded. "yes, baby."

you nodded. though he seemed convincing, you couldnt help but notice how strange he's acting. not the 'i think he's cheating on me' kind of strange, you trust him too much to even second guess his fidelity to you, you wouldnt even dare to wonder if he's seeing anyone behind your back, you think too highly of him considering you both agreed that a healthy relationship is based on trust. he's acting strange as in he seemed restless and uneasy, like something is on his mind and he didnt know how to express it. yoongi had always been the type of person who would take his sweet time when it comes to talking about whats on his mind, it take a while for him to voice his needs or concerns. he's not a talkative person, but he also never had any major problem with communicating, especially not with you.