Chapter 9 : Would You Like To Sit On My Lap?

Two days went like that. Every night, Yusheng would come to sleep with Su Ying. Su Ying, this 'pure and righteous man' would warn him to not to get close to him. Then in the  morning, he would wake up almost hugging him.

Su Ying, with a thick face, like a scum, would tell Yusheng to get going... As if nothing happened. The poor husband, who was taken 'advantaged' of could do nothing but sigh.

~~~~~

Three days after their marriage.

It was the day they would go to visit the 'bride's family. Su Ying was getting dressed in a sky colored hanfu with simple patterns. A small portion of his hair tied in a bun, fixed in place with a blue jade hair pin which he received as a gift from Concubine Kang Yan... His lips tinted red, looking extremely charming.

Both Su Ying and Fang Zhi nodded as they looked at the reflection of the beauty in the mirror, 'Beautiful!'

Li Yusheng was waiting outside. He was dressed in dark blue clothing which he put on after being insisted by Su Ying. Su Ying told him to try to put on similar colored clothing whenever they'll go out. Yusheng who was very 'terrified' of his 'fierce' wife could only do as he said.

When Su Ying came out, Yusheng's gaze seemed to pause on him for a while...before simply looking away. Su Ying smiled and stood next to Li Yusheng making those around them gasp. What a beautiful pair! A match made in heaven! A jade couple!

Ignoring their gazes, Yusheng escorted Su Ying into the carriage before climbing up on his horse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the members of Su family were waiting outside their house. After all, the great General was coming. They could afford to disrespect Su Ying... But General Li... They didn't even dare ah... Besides... There were rumors around the whole capital that the General seemed to have mend his 'ways' and favored Su Ying. They all wanted to see that.

As they arrived, Yusheng climbed down the horse and escorted Su Ying out. He seemed so gentle. Su Ying smiled at him. Father Su couldn't wait to suck up to the great General in front of him. He quickly greeted him,

"Greetings to the great General of the empire. For my Lord to visit our humble household is simply a blessing for us. We've been waiting for my Lord to... "

Li Yusheng coolly said, "I'm here to visit my wife's house after our marriage. Not for any political matter. I hope Official Su will make sure so that the meaning of this sacred ritual doesn't get twisted in other people's eye."

'What a cold aura! What a handsome way to stop a sucker! Worthy of my husband!' Su Ying thought.

Father Su who was dripping in cold sweat despite the low temperature in autumn, apologized quickly,

"This lowly Official didn't mean it like that. I beg for your apology my Lord."

"It's alright. Nonetheless, you are my wife's said Father. But...I won't bare it next time..."

"Y.. Yes... My apologies. Please come in."

Su Ying looked at Li Yusheng proudly. Proud because he could threat people so well... In the meantime, making himself look like a righteous person. Very well, very well! He's doing just like he told him to!

In fact, two days ago, they had a small talk and Su Ying told his husband about how to act in front of other people. After listening to him Yusheng was in deep thought...

"Won't I...look weird?"

"Not really... You were called a 'cut-sleeve' before and with this it would change into 'wife slave'."

'Cut-sleeve' or 'wife slave'... I don't know which one is better?'

Li Yusheng could only think...But couldn't say ah...

~~~~~~~~~~

They were taken to a hall. The hall was small. A very good sitting place was arranged for the General in the middle. Everything was good. It's just that...

Li Yusheng frowned, "Why isn't there a seat beside me? Where's my dear wife supposed to sit?"

Father Su, who was sweating immediately pushed the blame, "My extreme apology. It was my wife who did this...

What have you done? Where will Little Ying
sit?"

Hmp... That was probably the first time that scum father had said that name... It's just that little 'Su Ying' wasn't there to hear that. Even though he yearned so much just to hear that once.

"I... I didn't think we'll need it... I'll quickly arrange." Madam Su nervously said. Heh... Even the 'Always her head so high' Madam Su was also acting like that. That's just how humans were. They don't  think twice before bullying weak but they're damn afraid of those who are strong...

They quickly arranged a seat for Su Ying and requested the General to take his seat. What they probably didn't expect was that...that was the start of something which would blind their eyes...

They watched as Li Yusheng looked at Su Ying lovingly (his usual expressionless face) and took his hand to sit with him,

"Let's sit together wife...

Is it comfortable? Or... Would you like to...
sit on my lap?"

A moment of silence for those who witnessed that scene... Hearing the great General flirting like a playboy who was said to be a cold human whose heart couldn't be moved even by a typhoon, a heartless demon who killed his enemies and drank their blood was wanting his wife to sit on his lap...

Oh... What a dazzling pink background...

Su Ying was blushing so hard (due to holding his breath and not being able to laugh)... He really appreciated this diligent expressionless actor... His husband was so cute ah!

A/N~~:This admission test thing is killing me... I don't want to read at all! Wuwuwu
(´༎ຶД༎ຶ')