Chapter Nineteen

"You"

"Stop right there"

"You......Amelia or whatever your name is. Stop right there"

"Are you fucking deaf?"

Adam's baby sister, Rachael decided to be an annoying bitch. For the last 6 hours she has been trying to talk to me but I do not have interest in having a conversation with her. There are only two reasons for her disturbance; it was either for her aunt or for Luke. And I have no interest in discussing those two topics with her.

"Are you deaf or something? I've been trying to talk to you but you keep avoiding me" Rachael screeched. Before I could avoid her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What do you think you're doing" i growled "let go of me"

"I want you gone you ungrateful bitch. You're such a slut. You just got here but you've managed seduced our Alpha. You're nothing but a filthy rogue......" i listened as the spoilt brat continued ranting. "......always opening your stupid legs yet when my aunt tries to talk to you, you ignore her. She saved your fucking life"

"She was the one who put my life in danger in first place." i snapped at her face pulling my hand free.

"Bullshit"

"What was the stupid woman doing outside pack territory when she knew the activities of ferals keep increasing?" I looked at her with annoyed eyes.

By now, different people were already starting to gather and listen to our conversation. I didn't care since this brat wanted to scream, I was going to let her scream.

"She wasn't in her right mind"

"Oh so she mental issues?" I asked sarcastically

"She just lost her fucking mate ofcourse she wasn't herself" she tried defending.

"Do you really think Elena was just going for a walk that day? No.  it was very obvious she was there to kill herself but before she could she was attacked"

The fact that the woman was selfish enough to lie -about her reason for leaving her pack- was so disgusting.

"That's just bullshit."

"Bullshit? If she wasn't going to kill herself why would she be insane enough to take a walk out of her pack territory. Its because she didn't want anyone to find her before she finished herself off."

"Hmph you wouldn't even understand since the moon goddess wouldn't want to pair a shameless person like you"

"What did you just say?" My wolf was already getting agitated. The topic of mates was a tochy subject for my wolf. She was only comfortable with it when we're talking with Luke.

"You don't desrve a mate same way you don't deserve Luke. You're a mateless piece of shit"

"You have no idea what I've been through so you better keep your mouth shut. You have no idea how much the pain of rejection hurts" i heard multiple gasps. Rejection was  always frowned upon in our society.

"I bet he rejected you because you were nothing but a slut"at this, my wolf took over and punched her straight in the face.

"The idiot rejected us because he wanted a warrior not a pack doctor. Do you know the funniest thing? We were born with Warrior blood but refused to train when our parents died. He rejected us and banished us just because he was fucking Alpha." My wolf grabbed her by the neck lifting her up.

"Do you know the pain we went through? The death of your mate is better than when your mate rejects you and flaunts another in front of you." By now my wolf was fully crushing her windpipe. My wolf wanted her dead since already. She had already pushed me into the deepest part of my mind. I couldn't stop her now, i could only watch as a spectator.

"Amelia. Let her go" i heard Adam shout. I turned my head towards him to see him appeoaching with Luke and Caleb.

"I'm going to kill her since she thinks rubbing salt all over our wounds is a good idea."My wolf growled, extending her claws slightly. The smell of blood starts filling the air but my wolf doesn't stop.

"Amy, Amy please let her go" Luke whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

"She hurt us" my wolf whined

"It's ok. I'll handle everything."

"Just let go. Calm down princess."

"Please Adam will be heartbroken if you kill her"

"You're ok. I'm here" my wolf finally let go but I'm pulled into a world of darkness.

LUKE

When we were mindlinked about the situation we didn't know it was this bad. The report only stated Amelia and Rachael got into a fight. I never expected Amelia to have already gone full wolf and close to ripping Rachael heads off. Rachael always trained with the pack warriors so i expected she was the one who would beat Amelia but Amelia's warrior blood plus rage was definitely something.

Rachael was still on the ground from when Amelia dropped her. I waited for her to start breathing properly before questioning her.

"What happened?" I asked Rachael, holding an unconscious Amelia in my arms.

"I tried talking to her nicely about my Aunt Elena but she just went full wolf crazy on me" the lie pratically poured out of her mouth.

"You're lying" Adam said pulling her up from her place on the the floor.

"Amelia wouldn't just attack you" Caleb added.

"Rachael i can hear the lie. What did you say to her to bring out her wolf?" Rachael remained mute looking away.

"Talk" Adam growled

"I didn't do anything" she whined

"Ok since you won't talk I'll deal with you later."

"Who can tell me what happened?"

A few hands shot up and I called on Timothy, one of the newly trained pack warriors.

"It was Rachael who started it. She accused Amelia of being a your slut saying she seduced you. She also called her horrible names because Amelia refused to talk to her Aunt. And then she told Amelia she didn't deserve a mate so she couldn't understand her aunt's pain. Amelia then told her about her rejection only for Rachael to say it was her fault. That was when Amelia's wolf came out"

"Thank you Timothy. You may all leave now" the pack memebers who had gathered begin to go into different directions. I knew they were still trying to hear what was going on with their werewolf hearing.

"I'll handle you later" i don't even turn towards Rachel. I walked to the pack house directly ignoring Caleb's and Adam's calls.

I knew Rachael never liked Amelia escepially when we started going out but i didn't think she was capable of saying the things she said. Rachael could be a very big bitch but she always had her limits. Mocking Amelia because of a rejection, saying she seduced me and calling her a slut was just too much. I didn't know how i was going to handle this.

On one hand I had my wonderful Amelia and on the other hand I had my Beta's sister.