Chapter 7

Hellur! Excuse mistakes!

-

Niy POV

"So what you doing for your birthday girl?" Shae asked as we walked in the food court.

We had gotten back from Charlotte yesterday morning. I had the time of my life with the gang. Shae, Lay and I really hit it off, she cool people. Jay and I got closer, and he definitely kept his word..

FLASHBACK

"Lil mama!" Jay yelled after me. I was in the kitchen getting a water bottle with the girls.

"Hold on Jay!" I yelled back "Shit y'all I'm scared." I confessed to Lay and Shae.

"Girl go get the dick!" Lay whisper shouted.

"If it's anything like ya cousins, girl whew." Shae said fanning herself.

"Or his homeboy." Lay said sticking her tongue out.

I scrunched up my face, "I didn't need to know allat" I said walking away "Lil nasties." I mumbled walking in our bedroom.

We had gotten back from the restaurant around 3 hours ago. We all went for a night swim and just smoked. I had showered and changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra.

I was greeted by a shirtless Jay, he had on some basketball shorts and some slides and was playing the game.

"This nigga really brought this shit all the way down here for 3 days." I mumbled shaking my head.

"What was that?" He asked smirking, I shook my head and smiled. "Come here lil mama." He said licking his lips.

And at that moment she knew she fucked up

"Yess." I said standing in between his legs.

He looked at me and bit his lip, he leaned in and kissed my lips. He deepened the kiss by standing up. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on the bed not breaking the kiss. He started placing kisses down my neck, and left some hickes on my chest.

I let out a soft moan, and he looked up at me grinning. He tugged on my sweatpants.

"Come up out these lil mama." He said.

I dipped outta them and was left in some red laced Victoria Secret underwear.

"Yk red my favorite cala right lil mama." He said taking them off with his mouth.

He placed kisses on my inner thighs, leaving hickes.

"Jay." I whined out, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Yes lil mama?" He said looking up at me.

"Stop teas-OOOH!" I was cut off by him starting to feast.

I squirmed trying to get away from his grip. Only for him to hold me tighter. I placed my hand on the back of his head only for him to go faster. He pumped in and out of me with two fingers.

"Jay I'm boutta- Gon head lil mama." He cut me off. On his command I released on his face. He licked me up and kissed me on the lips. He went to the bathroom wetting a towel.

Tf just happened?

I thought to myself grabbing the rag from him. As if he read my mind he spoke up.

"You not ready for allat lil mama." He shrugged crawling in the bed.

I guess he was right. We've only known each other for about a month and we're not even officially together.

"I'll wait for you tho." He said as I crawled on top of him.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Girl idk maybe just a lil kickback with y'all, nun to big. I'm only turning 18." I said taking a sip from my slushy. I didn't wanna do much I wasn't in the mood. Jay had ghosted me after we got back from the trip. After that night he just started acting different. I knew I shouldn't have given my self up, but he's showing his true colors.

"Have you heard from Jay?" Lay asked.

"Nah nothing." I said shrugging, I couldn't act like I wasn't hurt. But it was nothing I wasn't used to.

"Damn girl that's fucked up, but you wanna know sum?" Shae asked.

I turned my attention towards her, "I haven't heard from Zay since last night." She said like she was thinking.

"Now that you said sum..Ant hasn't called me back. He told me to call him when I got in and settled. I did but I didn't get a response." Lay said as we walked towards the car. I pulled out my phone and checked Jay's location. I had turned it on one day without him knowing, not because I didn't trust him but for safety.

"Well it says he at they house..let's go check it out." I said starting the car up. Lay pulled out her phone and called Sosa, outta all of them he had no reason to be ignoring us. I looked at her and she shook her head. I knew something was wrong. All four of them can't go MIA at once. It made sense for Jay to ignore me but my gut was telling me there was more. We pulled up to the house and the door was cracked open. The guys never left it unlocked let alone cracked. The table that held the Uzi was bare with bullets surrounding it. They used it for intruders, it was convenient considering it was right by the door. Jay had took me on a tour of the house, showing me all there alarms, gun stashes shit like that. He gave me instructions on what to do for situations like this. First thing I had to do was check all the rooms making sure nobody was here. I did just like he showed me and came across nothing but broken pictures, blood, bullets and guns. These weren't any of the guys guns. The all had army green handles, and they never customized the guns they used on missions. They said it was too easy to figure out whose it was. I had seen the handle somewhere before but couldn't put my finger on it.

"PO-POO-POODA!" I screamed out, all the girls filed into the game room where I was.

"What? Babygirl Pooda dead." Lay said looking at the mess.

"No no no, yes I know that he's dead but, when he stopped me at the kickback that day he had his gun exposed. It was a .9 with a army green handle. It lines up, Jay killed Pooda, Poodas men are after Jay and nem." I said thinking out loud.

"Shit she's right, they take the niggas out first then get their weaknesses for leverage- SHIT WE'RE NEXT." Layla cut Shae off.

"WE GOTTA GET OUR ASSES OUTTA HERE!" I yelled going to the drawer with keys. We had to take one of the guys cars, ours was probably on whoever's radar. I reached for Zays Range Rover considering he rarely ever drives it. I ran to the garage grabbing my purse and stopping at the one of the hidden safes. Jay had got this installed and told me he would put guns in it for all 3 of us in emergencies like this. No matter how stressed I was, having Jay's voice in my head calmed me down. I grabbed my grey matte .17 and waited for the girls to get there's. We piled in the car and left the house.

All that was on my mind was finding my baby.

-

Vote me up for an update!