𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

"No matter where we are in the world, we find peace by knowing we look at the same moon every night before bed, as she is my sunlight, making me shine in my darkness." 

"Why me?" I cried, almost feeling like suffocating in my current situation.

"I'm so sorry Diana, it will get better in time, I promise." Amber cooed softly into my ear before I winced painfully.

"No it won't! The pain will never go away, it's unstoppable, and it's too much." I cried even harder, as I couldn't breathe properly anymore because of the aching happening all around my body.

God, this hurts.

"Oh heavens Diana, you're stronger than this. You can do it, I'm here for you every step of the way." Amber pleaded while I felt every part of my body itch in despair.

"How would you know the pain!? You're not in my shoes for God's sake." I growled, tearing up even more as my hisses echoed through out the whole room.

"But I understand your pain." She reasoned.

"No you don't Amber, you're literally not in my shoes. THESE HEELS ARE WAY TOO UNCOMFORTABLE! GET IT OFF OF ME!" I yelled for umpteenth time tonight, as Amber gave me an innocent smile while she used me as model for dressing up.

"Why can't you wear something presentable formally when it comes to the coronation? You're beautiful darling, you gotta show it off." She snickered.

"I AM TALL ENOUGH! Why do I have to wear heeled footwear for more than a quarter of the day!? This dress itself is itchy, and I despise it." I grumbled under my breath, while looking at the first off-shoulder dress I wore, feeling very exposed to just a pair of eyes.

I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with these with a million pairs of eyes when I'm in that ballroom.

"Oh hush darl', wear it for me please." She pleaded while messing the waves of my hair to make it look thicker.

"That's it, no more of these scandalous wardrobe, switch." I humbly smiled, while getting rid of the heels from my feet, that made that look hideous because of the amount of height it added to my figure.

Men can stick to heels, not me. Thank you very much.

I even undid the difficult dress from my body, which took more than half an hour to put on. God knows how long it would take to take it off, as we had only another hour to prepare ourselves.

"No! Don't destroy my wonderful creation!" She cried, seeing the dress fall apart in minutes.

"Too bad, there it goes into the gutter. I will dress my way, people can notice what they want through my style." I argued before taking out the knots of my hair and carefully undoing all the hundred pins that dug into my scalp.

"But you're such a good doll, why can't you just stay still and not talk like a real one? We could've had a tea party." Amber whimpered while making a pouty face.

Oh my God she's making a baby face in front of me.

"Aww, so sad. Grab another doll, I'm out of stock." I rolled my eyes while setting all the strands of my hair free once and for all, letting the length fan my collar bone and covered breasts, while I scanned her wardrobe to find an appropriate dress.

Maybe I can be a little out of the box, but not too much.

She literally wanted me to steal the show tonight with my attire, and I was not having it. I don't want the attention, I'd rather be in a corner and eat mashed potatoes for supper.