↻46

By the time Seowoo had practically sprinted upstairs and to the room which had been forcefully broken into, it was already too late

A harsh, disbelieving breath of air expelled from her parted lips as she let her eyes fall upon the havoc of the once pristine room.

Everything was disheveled, his covers ripped off the bed and hauled in a lump on the ground, mattress slashed into with blades and moved off to the side as the insides were empty.

The desk was completely swiped from everything, laptop smashed onto the ground and picture frames decorating the floor with sharp shards of glass.

Wardrobe open full with his clothes messily strewn over the carpet- all of his private belongings out in the open.

In the midst of it, stood Seowoo at an utter loss for words.
Unable to string along or form a coherent enough sentence- unable to gather her thoughts or even breathe properly.

It was as if by keeping his room together, it somehow meant everything was okay, that her whole life and meaning of life was holding up just fine.

Yet seeing everything torn, destroyed and ripped away from its place with no warning or mercy, reflected her inner conflict.

She wasn't holding up just fine and seeing the mess of her Brother's room left her immobile.

His hoodie that was always going missing, the navy blue one with the initials of his name engraved on the back- a gift from his university when he graduated.

The same navy blue hoodie Seowoo stole from him, drowning her body as she wore it yet she ran around the halls with him chasing her down for it.

Pictures, the captured moments of his short lived life that once hung cohesively and effortlessly on his walls were smashed on the ground as if it meant absolutely nothing.

As if the life they had together, memories they made together- meant nothing.

It was inexplicable, the emotions that were flashing through her mind and thoughts a sin in her prison of a mind.

The sight of his childhood bedroom- the one she escaped to when she had nightmares or the one Seowoo would lay on his bed whilst he frantically worked at his desk- completely torn up brought tears pricking at her eyes

Too much, too much for the girl to take in at once as it bombarded her- causing her to instinctively step back with her limbs trembling.

His room, his room.

The only space he was allowed to feel at ease was so invasively ruined.

Gut churning as she tried to swallow the harsh gritted lump in her throat.
She took another step back, the contact of her heel with a sharp object piercing through the skin sent a hiss from her lips- pain shooting up her foot.

Seowoo didn't realize what had happened at first, two hands gripping onto her upper arms behind her as their warmth radiated off of them and around her.

"There's glass." Chenle's low cut voice spoke out, halting her from moving as he glanced down at her feet- the heel of her white socks had soaked red where glass had lodged itself.

By now the others had arrived, taking out the last of the men and equally chasing them down as they stole over three millions worth of money.

Seowoo didn't even register the pain much longer as on the wall by his bed there was red pain inked on her wall.

You're next Princess :)

The paint was bold, drooping down the wall and staining it as her gut churned and blood ran cold.

Chenle's eyes flickered around the destroyed room, taking in the damage and more importantly landing on the bed where the money had indeed been stolen.

The boy's jaw clenched, cheekbones accentuated by his annoyance as now things were extremely complicated.

"Woah, Seowoo are you okay- because like you got some glass in your foot." Seyeon's voice cut through the air, unaware of the situation and how distraught Seowoo was.

" Seyeon's voice cut through the air, unaware of the situation and how distraught Seowoo was

Why can't I be next