50

"Holy fuck!" Prongs exclaimed.

Lily cackled, holding her side with giggle pain. I rolled my eyes. The reaction is a bit overdramatic but I do have to give Lils props for her commitment.

"You look exactly like- ah shit," he exclaimed.

The torn cotton balls she had adhered with the makeup on top dangled from her face. Her newly cut bangs were messily strewn about her forehead.

"I cut my bangs for this costume! I've been looking forward to it since Professor Dumbledore announced it!" she excitedly explained.

The girl was busy all morning doing her makeup. Last night she snipped her hair and it was so cute but this morning- the moment she finally turned away from her mirror, I gagged. Her entire face was disgusting and her bangs were just not it.

Spring Halloween.

How strange, isn't it?

We had Halloween back in October so I didn't see the point of having it in the springtime as well.

But Dumbledore insisted and quite honestly when he wants something, his majesty shall get.

Lily's replication of Regan from The Exorcist is so horribly spectacular. I think she tops all costumes the entire student body has in all four houses.

I readjusted the tiara on my head, the silk shawl falling slightly down my arm. I turned to Moony and he buttoned his jacket.

"Okay, all. Do you want to see my impression?" Moony blurt.

"No, not really," I teased.

"Nah," Sirius added.

I glanced at him and tried to not look down at his bare torso. His arms weighed down from the red boxing gloves but he stood straight. American flag adorn their pattern on his shorts. Messy and all.

The best kind of Rocky.

I cleared my throat and tore my gaze away from him. Remus was preparing despite our protests.

Like lightning, he whipped out his fake gun.

He put on a stupid expression and spoke, "Eh? Faster than you.."

He mumbled under his breath incoherently and I thought back on the scene. He actually is doing it pretty well.

"Saw you coming... fuckmfhmf.. shitheel," he continued, mumbling around for the added effect.

"That was really good! I liked it," Wormtail complimented.

Yeah, it was good. The impression from Taxi Driver was good. I kind of want to watch the movie again.

Sirius shrugged his gloves off and set them on the table behind him. Messing with his hair. Peter tipped his Willy Wonka hat and did a twirl for us in his zealous outfit. I love it. Everything about it is so adorably crazy. His bright blue eyes struck me and it copied the same type of madness Mr. Wonka had in the movie without any theatrical help at all.

I bit my lip and dove for Remus' gun.

Pushing aside a Prongs interpreted Don Vito flirting with a possessed little girl, I gripped the gun with my fingers.

Moony complained when I took it from him but he went straight back to talking to Wormtail. When the other four went busy, I turned to Sirius.

"Put your hands up," I demanded.

He laughed and held them up willingly. I pointed the barrel of the gun at him and jokingly glared at him. I approached him, inching closer slowly. My shoes dragged on the floor and the white shawl fell down one of my elbows.

Once I got close to him, he dropped his arms and reached for me.

I stumbled into his body and he pulled me close. I grunted at the surprise and held tighter to the gun in one hand. His chest pressed into mine and the nakedness of his top really did not do too well for my nerves.

"I'll shoot," I threatened.

Padfoot smiled and leaned his head close to mine. I swallowed and stared up at him. The fact that his hands held my waist completely on both sides that if he could, he would touch his fingertips. And the way he's looking at me and his breath fanning my face. Such a heartthrob.

Students downed their butterbeer and slammed mugs onto the table around us. They ran into couches and shoved each other playfully. The party of the common room drowned out.

Lifting my wrist, I put the tip of the gun to his temple. His smile grew and his half lidded eyes fluttered.

"Gonna shoot me? Take the safety off first, love," he advised.

Hurriedly, I flicked it off and it resounded quietly. The click fired something in me and I had to stop myself from thinking too hard.

My other hand came up to fix my tiara again. He took the clothing of the shawl into his fingers and tucked it back over my arm.

"Pull the trigger," he whispered.

Obeying, I let my fingertip bring it back and there was another click. No bullet came out, nothing.

My breath caught in my throat when he kissed me.

Our waists bumped into each other. He groaned against my mouth and my tummy churned. My muscles loosened and I relaxed entirely.

Think I might've dropped the gun because my hands grazed his collarbone. My nails softly ran along his skin and came up to his neck.

"Fuck– you're an angel," he murmured on my mouth.

The vibrations of the words morphed into my fluster and I blushed deeply. The hand flat on my spine and the Carmex chapstick pushed me into overdrive.

I can't think of anything, my mind is blank. My senses overwhelmed and nothing seems to make sense except us.

"Sirius," I said.

"Mm?" he hummed.

"Sirius, Sirius, Sirius," I whispered.

"Cry, Cry, Cry," he responded.

I kissed him again, fully taking him in. I linked my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes. His hair stuck to my forehead and he breathed me in like a drug. Taking everything and riding the high. Getting to euphoria and holding it there till the trip dies.

Every tendon, every joint, every organ feels on fire in me. The good kind. I'm bursting in flames and he's not hurting in it. Heat sparkles like the lit end of a cigarette. The ashes smear the floor around us. Smoke goes up and we're still here.

"Oi, oi.. wait," he interrupted.

I huffed in frustration and leaned back. My hair fell away from my vision as I scanned his face. His rosy cheeks and swole lips made me double take. I've seen the same expression many times but it always gets me.

"Doesn't Carrie have blood all over her? Why aren't you covered in blood?" he questioned.

"Oh my god, shut up."

-lan
filler chapter!!! yk what that means!! incoming sad and traumatic chapters!! 😃