Chapter 9

Hey guys it's Nina, I know it has been a LONG time since I haven't updated but TBH in between the whole Covid thing, and work and stuff it has been complicated. I thank each and every one of you for being EXTRA supportive, always asking for new materials and I love the fact you still read my stories. No idea how Trapped in the storm hit 25k reads. OMG. And Maternal Instincts 23k. MY GOODNESS. So here comes a new chapter for ya'll. It's super extra smutty so hope you like it, NinaGaetana. 

*******NOTE: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS, EXPLICIT AND EXTRA DETAILED SEX SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SMUT MATERIAL, I AM WARNING YOU *******  

Enjoy. 

Early in the morning Nathalie came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and humming a song when she realized Gabriel was staring at her.

-Oh, I... I am sorry... I just... I forgot you... - she muttered.

-No, it's okay, I mean... I guess this is natural. I am truly sorry.

Nathalie bit her lip and then walked towards her closet.

-I will grab my clothes and change in the bathroom if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Gabriel sighed.

-I am truly sorry, Nat. I never meant to make you feel... like this...

She thought for a second and smiled.

-I am guessing you don't remember the first time you saw me naked?

-I... - Gabriel let out a little laugh- I... don't, I am sorry.

Nathalie laughed and sat on the bed.

Mayura jumped back wiping the blood coming down her nose.

-MAYURA, ENOUGH! – yelled Hawkmoth.

-I will say when it's enough, I AM NOT GIVING UP! - she said throwing herself back to Ladybug.

But before she could grab her, Chat Noir pulled her leg and threw her aside.

-UGHHHH! – cried Mayura hitting the floor hard.

-OH, NO! NOT HER! – shouted Hawkmoth hitting Chat hard on his chest, throwing him off the building.

He ran to Mayura, almost unconscious on the floor.

-Enough – he whispered in her ear and picked her up in his arms.

Ladybug just stared at them. Even if they were her archrivals, she did know when it was time to stop fighting. Mayura was severely hurt and Hawkmoth's worry was evident in his eyes.

-LET'S FINISH THEM! – yelled Chat Noir next to him.

-CHAT NO! – she answered -She's hurt.

-EXACTLY!

-NO – she repeated holding his arm.

They both watched as Hawkmoth jumped out of the building with Mayura unconscious in his arms.

Gabriel detransformed as he entered his room through his window with Mayura in his arms. He placed her in bed and slowly took her brooch away, turning her into Nathalie again. But the bruises didn't disappear.

She slowly opened her eyes.

-Ga...Gabriel?

-Oh, Nathalie-. Panic was evident in his face.