28 : First Day of School (Pt.2)

'Oh for me...it's slightly complicating. I'm mostly Korean, slightly Japanese, and really little Taiwanese.' Y/N explained.

'Oh my goodness, that's so cool!!! It exactly matches the nationalities of my favourite girl group!!!' Ayaka squealed. 'Oh I'm a Once hehe.'

Y/N simply blushed at the comment, as Rima nudged her from the side.

'Oh...sorry I startled you.' Ayaka bowed slightly to the girl.

'No I'm fine haha I'm a Once too!' Y/N replied.

'Nice.' Ayaka softly commented, while she started eating her lunch, so as the others.

The four were all having fun, chatting while having their lunches. What they didn't know was, slowly, they were forming a squad, but that's not just it. They were only half of their squad.

  The bell soon rang, signalling the five of them to head back up for their lessons.

  The five sat in their seats, but since Ayaka was kind of far from them, they had to pass notes to communicate if they wanted to.

  'Nina! What are you doing? What's that you're holding?' Miss Kim, a.k.a. Yeri, their Korean teacher, scolded, as she turned around from writing on her blackboard.

  'First day of school and this lady here already has a red mark in my book. Hand me that piece of paper.' Yeri reached her hand out, as Nina bowed her head down, walking to the front and placing the piece of note on the teacher's hand.

  'Hongdae after school?' Yeri read from the piece of paper, as laughter rang out from among the other students, while the five's faces were flushed red.

  'I'll be keeping this. Good thing I won't give you detention today, or else your Hongdae trip is cancelled.' Yeri slightly teaser, while putting the paper back in her pocket.

Ayaka turned around and quickly nodded, as an answer, before turning back to face the teacher.

~Time skip: End of school day~
'Oooh that was great. I'm glad you didn't get detention.' Miihi laughed.

'Oh just stop it.' Nina hit Miihi's shoulder lightly.

'Have fun at Hongdae!' A classmate, whom they recognised as Mako, shouted as she ran past the five.

'See! The teacher read it out loud, now everyone in the class knows!' Nina complained.

'Hold on imma ask my mom.' Y/N said, turning her phone on and finding her Eomma Hyo's contact.

'Yeoboseyo?' A voice rang out.

'Eomma can I go to Hongdae with my friends? I'll be back before six for dinner.' Y/N pleaded.

'Aigoo it's just your first day of school and you're already doing to shop with your friends? Alright alright but come back before six and do you have enough money with you?' Jihyo asked.

Just then, Y/N remembered that she helped Rima pay for her lunch, which leaves her about 30000KRW only.

'Yes I guess, then we'll get going now. Bye Eomma thank you love ya!' Y/N said, after hearing her mom warning her to be careful.

The five all cheered for a while outside the school gates, earning weird looks from bypassing students and pedestrians.

'There's this really good café in the middle of Hongdae, my aunt told me. I kinda know where it is wanna try it?' Ayaka suggested.

'Sure. I'm hungry already.' Nina said.

The five took a 10 minute bus ride to Hongdae, and followed Ayaka to the café she was talking about.

'This place looks aesthetic.' Miihi said, looking at the flowers decorated outside.

'The inside is gonna be better, if I'm right.' Ayaka said, opening the door and entering with the four following behind.

They sat at a table of 6, their bags piled up on the sixth chair.

'This looks good.' Y/N pointed at a strawberry mocha. 'I'll get this.'

'Me too.' Rima chimed in.

The four gave their orders to Ayaka, as she ordered for them at the counter, not forgetting Nina's blueberry cheesecake.

'Your aunt was right you know. This is really good.' Rima said, taking sips of her mocha.

'I know right. It's surprisingly great for a restaurant like this.' Miihi commented.

'Well to be honest, the setting of this place is great too so this drink, is as good as the surrounding.' Y/N chuckled.

After their small teatime at the café, which
Y/N remembered the name of, just so she could come with her moms next time, the five ventured down the road, looking at shops with different items.

'This bunny keychain is cute Y/N...wanna get this for your Eomma Bunny?' Rima teased, holding up a bunny keyring.

'RIMA! NO!' Y/N burst out laughing, taking the keyring from Rima's hand and hanging it back in place.

'Hey this is great for Eomma.' Miihi held up a duck stuffed toy, showing it to Rima.

'You mean Yena Eomma? Oh boi that is so true.' Rima laughed.

The five soon came upon a Kpop store, where the merchandises of many Kpop groups were.

'I'm getting this!' Ayaka said, holding up a candy bong z keychain.

They all looked around the store as Ayake paid for her own merch.

'Have you ever wondered what it's like to actually be an idol.' Nina suddenly came up next to Y/N, startling the latter.

'Well...not really...but I kind of want to be one.' Y/N said.

'Same. People say it's really difficult, and it seems like it is, but we will never know how hard it is if we never experience.'

Little did Nina know, Y/N has been with a group of idol for over 12 years, and she's been watching them record until their throats hurt, practise dancing until they can't even walk, and going from here to there and back to here for schedules.

'You're kinda right...so thinking of audition?' Y/N asked the taller.

'Welp...not yet but I have ideas of what are the best companies.'

'Whatcha talkin bout'?' Ayaka said, in the middle of the two of them, causing the two to jump in surprise.

'Nothing. Just thinking of becoming idolssss.' Nina joked. But to Y/N, that wasn't really something to joke about.

  The five were walking around, and Y/N didn't even realize it's almost 6pm.

  Her phone rang, and when she saw it was her mom calling, she started to panic. She got so attracted to shopping she forgot to check the time.

  'IM Y/N WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? IT'S SIX WHAT DID EOMMA HYO TELL YOU?' Nayeon shouted through the phone.

  'I'm sorry Eomma Bunny please don't kill me I'll buy you a bunny keychain bye Eomma I'm coming back now.' Y/N quickly said, before paying for the bunny keychain she found and running back towards her home, after telling  her friends of course.