Confronting Mother

"I can't believe mother would never tell me that Kion was my brother, if I had known this then probably never would have gotten a crush on him and never would have been exiled." Rambled Fuli. "Fuli, do you want to be alone?" Asked Waza. "Yes!" Snapped Fuli. After Fuli was done pacing around and mumbling to herself she decided to go and confront her mother about this. Meanwhile with Snowfall. "Kion as you know now, you, Fuli, Summer are siblings so I just want to let you know that Fuli is not aware of this as far as we know and you are welcome here anytime you need to talk to someone." Stated Snowfall. "Yeah little brother, if you ever need some advice mom and I will always be here for you." Stated Summer. "Umm actually I have a feeling Fuli May have found out about this." Stated Kion. "How do you know this little brother?" Asked Summer. "I have a feeling that while Summer and I were talking the Skinks were spying on us and overheard what we were talking about and reported to Fuli, so I think she may know by now." Stated Kion. "I see well then she is probably on her way here right now." Exclaimed Mlezi. "We can stay here for a while to make sure you're safe or you can always join us at Pride Rock and live there, I am sure Kiara won't mind so what do you say?" Asked Kion. "Sure why not, we were thinking of leaving this small den anyway." Stated Snowfall. So Kion and Mlezi les Summer and Snowfall to Pride Rock and Kion made the announcement that they would be joining the pride. "Kion, thanks so much for everything you have done." Said Summer. "It's the least I could do after everything you have done for me big sis." Replied Kion. "What are you talking about, I haven't done anything for you?" Remarked Summer. "But that's where you are wrong Summer, when we were younger you would look after me whenever I would visit and as soon as you found out Mlezi was my mother you became even more caring and protective over me, you saved me from a hyena one day." Stayed Kion. "Oh, I forgot about that day, and sorry if I was a little overprotective of you, I just didn't want anyone to hurt you, physically or emotionally." Stayed Summer. "I know and that is one reason why I loved to hang out with you so much because most people in the Pride Lands saw me as their protector, but you saw me as a brother, a friend, and as family." Stated Kion. Meanwhile Fulk was running towards her old den to ask her mother if Kion truly was her brother. "Mother, are you in there?" Asked Fuli as calmly as she could get. When she heard no response she assumed her mother and Snowfall were out hunting since the cave floor was still warm. Just then Snowfall came back to the cave where she knew Fuli would be waiting. "Hello Fuli." Said Snowfall. "Mother, is it true that Summer and I am Kion's adopted sisters?" Asked Fuli. "Yes you both were adopted by Mlezi back when your father and I had to go on a trip for Scar, so yes he is your brother." Stated Snowfall. "I can't believe you would keep this from me!" Yelled Fuli. "You forgot about Mlezi so I figured there was no point in telling you and Summer figured it out on her own." Stated Snowfall. "If you had told me, that I was his sister none of this would have happened, I never would've fallen for Kion, I never would've been banished, and I never would've attacked Simba with an army of cheetahs!" Yelled Fuli. "Even if I did say anything Rafiki told me that it would have wound up leading right back here because you would've attacked Kiara to keep Kion safe by being overprotective then leading up to this point you would've blamed me for telling you that he was your brother." Stated Snowfall who was rather annoyed with Fuli now. "Goodbye Fuli, I hope you turn away from this dark path you have taken" Stated Snowfall before running off towards an empty den so Fuli will not learn that she and Summer are staying at Pride Rock.