Him?!

Hermione POV

Just as I was about to answer we both heard a crash outside the room. I look at Draco with a look that I am quite sure shows fear and wonder.

We grab our wands and run out. As we get to the main stairwell none other then Ronald Billius Weasley and Harry James Potter are standing in front of me with the large double doors of the manor under their feet. I'm at lose for words.

"Hermione! Your alright?! What in the bloody hell is going on?!"

"I could ask you the same Ronald."

"We've spent over a week looking for you! What did you expect! It's not like you to run off and not say a word. Not unless we're talking about 6th year" he said muttering the last part; yet it was loud enough for Hermione to hear.

"Why, you inconsiderate emotionless pain in the arse prick! If only you-"

"Hermione!Dear. I think, Ronald, is just a bit frustrated and in his defense, you have been off the grid for quite a while."

I sighed.

"If you want an explanation, you can join us for tea"

As they all were walking down the hall Harry came next to Hermione and whispered.

"You really trust him?! After everything he did?"

"Yes, Harold. I trust him completely"

Harry sighed.

"It's good to know you're safe Mione"

I gave him a small smile and continued to the gazebo

—————————-

3rd person

"So that is why I'm here" Hermione said with a sigh.

"Hermione. That's mental, you can't possibly-"

"Ron, can't you see. I want to Marry him. I love him; And I really want to spend the rest of my life with him"

Draco's head shot up and he looked shocked.

"You do" he said with this pure happy soft tone.

Hermione smiled at him.

"Of course; about the question earlier. Yes. I will marry you Draco Malfoy"

Draco could not contain himself and wraps his arm around her waist with the other holding her jaw and kisses her. Hermione settled her hands on Draco's Cheeks. They pulled away putting there foreheads together.

Harry chuckles lightly and they both look at him.

"I'm happy for you two. Umm Imma go. I better get an invite to the wedding Mione!"

Just like that he was gone.

Hermione chucked.

"Of course Potter."

She finally turned to Ron. He said nothing he just stared at her.

Without a word he walked off unlike Harry who aparated.

"Well you can't win them all over" Hermione said with a sigh and a small smile.

Draco smiled at her.

"I know we already were engaged just to know that we are willingly here together just, is so much better"

"I know. I love you Draco."

" I love you to darling"

Draco took a step closer to her and went to kiss her.

"No Mr.Malfoy "

Draco looked at her confused.

"I need to go fix that door"

Draco sighed heavily.

"You gave me a fright women!"

Hermione chuckled.

"Well, we mustn't give you a heart attack so close to the wedding"

"Oh yeah. That reminds me. When did you and my mum decide to have the wedding?"

" Oh yeah. In two months"

She started to walk away while Draco still in shock.

"What?!"

——

I made this a while ago and didn't realize I didn't post it 😅. Ik I'll post more often I kinda forgot about this story but I'll continue cause it's got quite far. I'll try and post once a week. And if I don't SPAM ME on private messages😂