(14)

KADE FROZE WHEN he felt her soft, cherry lips on his but he didn't waste another second and kissed her back

He held her tight as the kiss deepened, their lips perfectly moving against each other like jigsaw pieces that were meant to he together.

Their lips continued brushing against each other, passionately, fiercely like it was their addiction.

They smiled against the kiss and her hands moved down his chest, feeling his abs.

And, then they parted, their lungs grasping for air.

"Can I lick your abs?" She rasped.

"Aria." He deeply breathed.

"Yes, sexy?" She hummed.

"No."

"As much as I loved the kiss, you're drunk, Aria." He mumbled, a small sad smile taking over his lips, "You probably won't remember this," he sighed.

"Who said that? You're always on my mind, Kade." She hummed, resting her jaw on her hand.

He blinked, a genuine smile taking over his lips, her words making flowers bloom in his veins.

He wanted to believe her words but from the back of his head, he knew it was the alcohol speaking not his Aria.

"You're always on my mind but this isn't you speaking, Aria." He mumbled.

"What? Of course It's not you speaking, it's Aria speaking." She snorted, rolling her eyes.

"Aha, very funny Aria." He spoke flatly.

"I think, I'm quite hilarious." She smiled.

"No, you're drunk and you need to go home." He sighed and got up from his seat.

"I'm not drunk!" She scoffed.

"Well then, are you sober?" He asked.

"I'm moderately functional," she grinned.

"I'll take that as a no."

"I don't wanna go home," she whined as she stood up.

"You have to," he sighed, holding her purse in his hands.

"But, I wanna be with you." Aria mumbled, her legs were starting to go weak.

"I'll take you home." Kade mumbled as Aria wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You feel like home," she whispered in his chest before closing her eyes, she had consumed enough alcohol to pass out.

"You are my home," he mumbled before carrying her in his arms, keeping her close to him.

Aria groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, she was having a heavy hangover. She slowly looked around the room, it wasn't her room but she recognised the interior immediately.

She was in Kade's house, in the guest room which was specially designed for her considering they used to have sleepovers when they much younger. And also considering the fact that the families were close enough to have their own rooms in each other's mansions.

"You're finally awake."

She looked up to see a shirtless Kade leaning on the door, his joggers hanging low on his hips. He looked fucking ravishingly hot.

She was speechless, so she nodded.

"Freshen up and come downstairs," he spoke and left, closing the door.

She ran a hand through her hair, not only did she get super fucking drunk but she also had no clue what she did.

She sighed before grabbing the clothes which Kade left for her on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

After freshening herself, she came out with Kade's hoodie and joggers which were far too big for her, no matter how much she tightened the drawstrings, the joggers were still sitting loose on her hips.

Sighing, she left the room and headed down the swirly stairs.

When she reached the gigantic living room, she halted in her steps.

As if waking up in Kade's mansion after a drunken night with no memories wasn't shocking enough.

Add to that, a brunette comfortably sitting on the couch with legs crossed, smiling at her or what seemed was at Kade standing behind her.

Aria might have been beautiful but she was on another level, she was devastatingly beautiful. She could almost feel the brunette's confident aura hitting like but Aria had no idea she was.

Aria turned around to look at Kade who was gawking at the brunette with equal shock.

The brunette smiled, "Missed me, Kadey?"

this was a very short chapter since i had to get this done!

but who might the brunette be?
kade's ex? kade past love? i wonder.
cue evil laughter*