•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•

Sophia's POV ☁

It's been a week since Luke's birthday, a week since I received that envelope. This whole week I couldn't think about anything besides my parents. A whole week of being paranoid that someone's following me, stalking me, waiting for the best chance to kill me.

A whole week of sleepless nights, except the few hours that I got to sleep ,which is not much since they too are full of nightmares. I don't know what my brothers did , whether they found out who sent the envelope or not but I was too stressed to think about that.

That's why my brothers thought that it might be a good idea to allow me to go on the trip that our school planned for all the classes. Or maybe it's the fact that the place that we're going to is our property and that besides Will, Alex and Elijah they'll be able to watch out for me.

Rick and the other two bodyguards are still following me everywhere and every second. The two bodyguards ,whose names are Morty and Pickles, yes pickles ; apparently that is his nickname because he loves eating pickles I guess, are really nice and funny guys. They are full of jokes , they also cheer me up whenever I feel down. (A/N: Allisgreatwanted this to be their names so badly lol).

"Miss Sophia" I was brought out of my daze when a guy, who I guess works here from his uniform, called my name. "Would you please follow me so that I can show you your room?" He asked politely to which I nodded.

Do they escort all of the students to their rooms? Aren't we supposed to share rooms with other students? And where the hell are my brothers?

The guy took my bags for me as he led the way with Rick,Morty and pickles trailing behind me. I looked around trying to spot any of my friends in between the sea of students but I couldn't see any of them. Although I did spot a familiar face, Ace was leaning back on a tree talking to Jake ( For those who forgot Jake is Ace's and Jane's other friend that Sophia bumped into while running from the person who locked her in the closet and was asking about the package. Chapter six).

His eyes landed on me before he sent a smile towards me. I smiled back at him before he was out of my sight as I entered the building. The place we were at was huge, it was located somewhere in the woods near a lake. It had restaurants,cabins, penthouses, swimming pools.. It also had many activities.

I heard that the only reason we were brought to such an expensive place is that my brothers made a deal with our principle. Honestly I think they made this deal so that they can keep an eye on me.

We finally stopped in front of a door, which I suppose is my room. The guy who's name is Paul, according to his name badge, knocked for some reason before entering.

I entered my room- holy smokes this is not a room, in fact it's a penthouse? I turned around towards Paul to tell him that this was probably a mistake but he was already gone. My 'bodyguards' stopped outside and closed the door so that I can have some privacy

I looked around the fancy penthouse ,there were white couches placed in front of a big television , on my right there was a kitchen stool with three chairs around it facing the kitchen. There was a staircase leading upstairs to the rooms and the toilets I suppose.

Before I could take any step upstairs someone spoke, scaring the hell out of me " Do you like it?" Brent, who appeared on the end of the staircase, asked.