Alternate Chapter 8

Dies instead of Ahsoka on Malachor
- ct-2195

"Ahsoka."

Vader's voice wasn't the same as before, there was someone else. You and Ahsoka turned around to face the man behind you.

"Ahsoka," he said again, and this time his voice sounded familiar.

You and Ahsoka stared into the face of your fellow Jedi, your partner, your friend. You stared into the face of none other than Anakin Skywalker.

"Anakin," Ahsoka said sadly and in shock.

Anakin stood up and faced you and Ahsoka.
"I won't leave you," Ahsoka said to her former Master. "Not this time."

Anakin stared at her for a moment before he spoke again. This time, all you could hear was Anakin, there was no voice modifier, it was just him.

"Then you will die."

He activated his lightsaber and glared at Ahsoka.
"Ahsoka! (Y/n)!" Ezra yelled as the walls began to close, soon you would be trapped.

In the moment you had to think, you decided that you couldn't let Ahsoka die. She had to live, even if that meant without you. So, you did what you had to.

"I love you 'Soka."

Ahsoka turned as your words and shook her head.
"No, I won't let you do this," she begged.
"It wasn't your choice," you told her. "It's mine."

You kissed her quickly, and while she was distracted by the kiss, you used the force to push her out of the Sith Temple, leaving you with Anakin/ Vader.

You could hear her crying behind you, but you still faced Vader, igniting your lightsaber and raising its (l/c) blade in front of you.

"Your move."

At your words, Anakin charged forward with his lightsaber aimed at your neck. You blocked his strike, but chunks of the temple were falling all around you. The best option you had was to destroy the temple with you and Anakin in it.

You raised your lightsaber and drove it into the floor of the temple, causing cracks to appear, but before it could swallow you and Anakin whole, he stabbed his lightsaber through your chest. You looked down in shock as the temple fell around you, sucking you and Anakin into a void of darkness, forever.

So yay! Another sad one that ends in death! We love that! No additional notes besides for this one. JOIN MY DISCORD LINK IN BIO. Jeez i sound annoying. Anyways the next chapter is the last one so no more requests! Byeeeeee!
-Snips