chapter sixty-three

-Sydnee
4:30 pm

"Damn it's about time, we was finna leave yo ass" Sariah said once I got in the backseat of her car.

"Girl bye, it literally took me 10 minutes" I said putting my seatbelt on.

These bitches really stupid if they don't see my belly by now. I must cover up well because they haven't mentioned it not once.

"15 at that" Nene said and I flicked her off.

"Before we go to lunch, I need to get something from Target" Sariah said as she drove.

"Don't take long, it's hot as hell out here" Drea said and Sariah chuckled.

"Bitch y'all coming in with me, the fuck" Sariah said and we all sucked our teeth.

"Hate bitches like you" Kia laughed.

She parked the car then we all got out and made our way to the entrance. It was hot as hell, making me sweat more than I usually do.

"What you getting outta here?" I asked as we walked around following behind her.

"I need to get some nail clippers so I can pop this nail off. It hurt so damn bad, y'all wouldn't even understand" she said walking down the isle.

"Bitch you so boujie, real bitches pop it off with they teeth or they finger nails" Drea said and Riah shrugged.

"Call me what you want" Sariah said with a small smile. She grabbed a small nail kit then began walking out the isle.

In the corner of my eye I saw the baby isle instantly making me happy. I trailed off towards it and started looking around at stuff seeing if I wanted anything.

"Y'all think my babies will like any of this?" I said and they gasped then glanced at my belly. I moved my jacket out of the way rubbing my belly then they all started gassing me up.

"Bitch stop playing!" Nene shouted running towards me bringing me into a hug.

"Yep, it's official. I'm a mommy of two" I said and then looked over at Drea and Kia who were now in tears.

"I'm finna have me a lil niece or nephew" Drea said wiping her tears with her shirt.

"How far long are you Syd?" Kia said touching my belly.

"5 months, I wasn't going to tell y'all till the Gender Reveal, but here we are" I said shrugging.

"So this why yo ass was eating up all the food the other day. I knew I wasn't tripping" Sariah said and I laughed.

"I just can't believe y'all didn't see it, shit is beyond me" I said shaking my head.

"This bitch really having 2 kids, this shit is so crazy" Nene said still looking at me in shock.

"Enough about me, let's go eat i'm starving" I said and we all started walking away but their smiles never left their faces.

"Okay these are my names if you have a girl. We have Mariah, Zhyria, Tshyra" Sariah said going on and on.

"Bitch my baby is not finna be having identical names with you" I said and she laughed flicking me off.

"Girl fuck you" she said paying for her stuff at self checkout.

-

"He always leave his damn game cords in the middle of the fucking living room" I said to myself bending down to pick them up.

"Woah, what you doing? You not supposed to be bending down like that" Key said walking out the kitchen.

"Well Markeyvius pick up your shit, you know ion like these cords all over the place" I said putting them back by his game.

"My bad, but watch yo mouth" he said mugging me and I rolled my eyes walking inside the kitchen grabbing the peanut butter jar and a spoon.

"Stop eating that shit" Key said watching as I sat down on the couch.

"Man you always gotta comment on me eating the stuff I like—

"Y'all tell y'all daddy to leave mommy the fuck alone" I said looking down at my stomach.

"Don't be cursing round my kids, fuck be wrong with you" he said staring at me.

"They don't even know what i'm saying shut up" I said then ate a spoonful of peanut butter.

"When they come out cussing ion wanna bear shit" he said and I laughed.

"Is your mom still helping with the gender reveal?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah she was just calling for you, but you was out with yo people and shit so— You told them yet?" he asked and I nodded with a smile.

"I told them today, Drea and Kia was crying, Nene was in shock and Sariah was pulling the I knew it card so yeah.." I said and he chuckled.

"We gone be some good parents huh bae?" he asked and I smiled.

"Of course we are" I said putting the spoon back in my mouth and then we sat in silence.

"You know I gotta go to Vegas right?" he said breaking it and I frowned.

"So what i'm supposed to do here by myself?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm only gon be gone for a week, and ima be right back to y'all" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You said the same thing last month. You can't just be up and leaving when you got me staying in Houston pregnant with your kids" I said now irritated.

"I know, and after this i'm done with allat shit. Just lemme get this money and i'll leave the game alone. I promise" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Just take your promise back, it would hurt for you to break it" I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not finna break shit, you trust me don't you?" he asked and I looked away.

"Answer my fuckin question" he said and I looked over at him.

"I trust you" I said and he let out a breath.

"Then take my word when I'm telling you that ima leave it alone. Ima do betta for us" he said touching my stomach and I slowly nodded.

"I love you" he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too" I said still in a bad mood.
___________________________

i'm finna spice this mf up, hold y'all wigs 🕺🏽