tests

Hi! So I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this story isn't going to follow the same timeline as the real book. I'm planning on ending this book at the epilogue in Deathly Hallows, but some dates are gonna be different. Thanks!

Rose had never been happier. She was spending every second with Harry, and they had never been happier. Tillie was back to having Harry, even though everyone knew that she secretly loved him.

"Rose, can we get a dog?" Harry asked. They were laying in their yard and watching the clouds. Hogwarts has just had its graduation ceremony, so they were expecting everyone at the house soon, but they wanted to be outside anyways.

"A dog?" Rose asked, propping herself up on her arm so she could look at him. Harry propped himself up to grin at her.

"Yeah," Harry said. "I've always wanted a golden retriever but the Dursleys...they didn't want one."

Harry's grin fell off his face as he mentioned his family. Rose frowned a little and leaned over to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"We can get one tomorrow if you want," Rose said softly. Harry's grin immediately reappeared and he tackled Rose in a hug.

"You have to introduce the puppy to Tillie," Rose said. Harry immediately released her.

"No way," Harry said, his eyes wide.

"Then no deal," Rose said.

"Fine," Harry grinned, moving so he was using Rose's stomach as a pillow. Her hands immediately went to his hair.

"Did anyone ever tell your aunt and uncle that Lily and James are back?" Rose asked.

"I don't think so," Harry said. "I overheard my parents talking about it once. My mum wanted to tell them, but my dad doesn't think it's a good idea. They were always hateful to us and it would be too much for them."

"I would pay to see your uncle's reaction to seeing them again," Rose said with a snort. Harry let out another snort and closed his eyes.

"I think I'll take a nap here," Harry said.

"Everyone is gonna be here soon," Rose reminded him.

"Why did we tell everyone that they could come here?" Harry asked with a groan.

"Because we haven't seen them in months," Rose said.

"And?" Harry asked. "I don't want to go inside. It feels too good outside."

"Too bad," Rose said. "Cause I hear Hermione calling for us."

Harry groaned as Hermione and Ron stepped out of the house to try and find them. Rose pushed Harry's head off her stomach so she could stand up. With a bright grin, she immediately ran and tackled Hermione in a hug.

"I missed you so much," Rose said.

"It's been four months since we've seen each other," Hermione said. "We can't let that happen again."

"Definitely not," Rose agreed, stepping aside so Harry could hug her too.

"Who all is coming?" Ron asked as they all entered the house again.

"You guys, Cedric, Ginny, Neville, Hannah Abbott, Seamus, Dean, and the Patil twins," Rose answered.

"How was the graduation ceremony?" Rose asked.

"It was nice," Hermione said. "We all cried."

"I wish we could've come but we weren't invited," Harry said.