How they deal with the things about you|Karasuno + Fukurodani

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Karasuno

Hinata

>•Anatomy

>•Anatomy

you have a talent, you're good with drawing but even so with this ability, you still doubt yourself.

right know you're having a difficulty with anatomies, you started to feel like a culprit, your drawing seems to look unattractive when drawn by yourself but looks good when you copy the pose from another artist.

you felt like a failure, you didn't know what to do....

you thought maybe just to give u---

"(Y/N)!!!! is that another drawing?" he asked, "Dammit (y/n)!! even if its just a head, it still looks like something you can hang up in an art gallery!!" he complimented.

but his words makes me want to keep going, "who's more pretty, me or my drawing?" you questioned in a jokingly manner.

"Ehhh, ofcourse it's you!!!" he answered with a smile.

you bet he knew you were thinking negatively, he could see right through you, you thought it would piss you off but...you like it.

"shoyo~ I'll used you as a model for my short model!" you teased.

"(Y/N)!!!" he whined.

'with your sunshine I'll be able to never give up that easily'.

Kageyama

 >•Hair

>•Hair

you love playing with your boyfriend's hair, while he's resting or doing some school work, you would mess with his hair or tie it with sanrios.

"so how was practice today?" you asked, gliding your hands through his hair.

"it was fun, I kicked hinata so i was more than satisfied" he joked.