Chapter forty-two

—————
Picture of Joshua
———————
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————————

"You've got to be kidding me!" Joshua exclaims.

"Nope!" I answer, not evening trying to hide my smile.

"And I witnessed the whole thing... well, some of it." Daniel chimes in, sipping from his glass.

"Why the hell would she want to call you dad?! I mean I am going to be her future father after all." Joshua says, playfully.

I just roll my eyes.

"What?! I'm serious! Shannon's my backup plan now, I'm marrying her ass and I'm not signing a prenup either." he says, eating a fry.

"What happened to me being your backup plan?" Daniel asks, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Simple. You're not bougie enough, a little bland sort of speak." he answers, shrugging. "Plus, I tend to like the female body. So if I was to marry you I would just cheat all the time, and that's not healthy."

"Gold digging whore." Daniel mumbles, chuckling to himself.

"At least I'll be a rich whore with a bad bitch by my side." he exclaims.

"You're not getting Shannon." I state, trying to eat the ice from my cup. "So you can get that thought out of your head."

"How much you wanna bet? You'll be surprised of what I'm capable of." Joshua says, smugly. "In case you've forgot, let me remind you of London, UK 2018. Your birthday to be exact." he says, smirking.

"Oh shit." Daniel laughs, choking on his drink.

All humor has now left my body, and I'm now glaring at him.

"Ohhhhh so the young stallion remembers." Joshua says, smirking at my change in demeanor.

"What happen two years ago in London?!" Sammy asks, looking back and forth at us.

Oh wow, I forgot he was even here.

"Nothing." I murmur, looking at my plate.

"Oh come on." Sammy whines.

Daniel just shakes his head and sips his liquor, with amusement evident on his face.

"Sorry Samuel, but I'm afraid you can't know." Joshua says, eating another fry.

"And why not?" he asks.

"Because what happened in London of that year, stays in London of that year." all three of us say, in unison.

"It's just a taboo year and event to us." Daniel adds, shrugging.

Wayyyy too taboo.

"I'm surprised you even brought it up Joshua." Daniel says, leaning back in his seat.

He just shrugs. "Blonde over there was starting to get too cocky towards me for my liking."

"You guys are wack." Sammy whines.

Good hopefully you won't hangout with us no more.

"Anyway, back on topic." Joshua says. "All jokes aside I am happy for you mate, on the whole dad situation." he says, lifting his drink to me.

"Thank you." I reply, smiling and feeling joyful again.

"And Daniel our arrangement is still on." Joshua adds, giving him a toothless smile.

"No it's not, I'm no ones second choice. So you can stay your broke whore ass over there." Daniel says, giving him attitude.

"Awe, come on. You know you've always been my main." Joshua jokes.