12

"Oh my god, no!!" Hoseok hears you shout from your room and bolts from his seat in the kitchen. The others jump up after him and run to your room as well.

"(Y/n) what happened?!" Hoseok bursts through your door and everyone sees you huddled under a blanket with your face in your hands, your phone tossed across the room.

"Noona are you okay?" Jimin squeezes through and touches your shoulder.

"Hoseok, Jungkook, we need to talk." You mumble and both of them pale, everyone looking directly at them.

"Noona, can I stay with you?" Jimin starts to kneel on your bed but Taehyung picks him up, causing Jimin to whine as he's being carried away out of the room with the others.

Jungkook hesitantly shuts the door behind him once everyone has left. You take a deep breath and slide your hands down your face, turning your body so your knees hang off the bed.

"Can you give me my phone Hoseok?" You ask and he slowly gets it, passing it to you.

"Um, so can one of you explain this?" You open your phone to the voice recorder app and press play on the recording you had found the day before.

They stare at the floor unable to look at each other as Jungkook's moans and Hoseok's voice are heard through your phone. You look up at their red faces and stop the recording.

You all stay in silence as you wait for an explanation, but no one says anything.

"Hobi, I know you're into this kind of stuff but on my phone?" You delete the recording and his head shoots up.

"I didn't touch your phone when it happened." He defends and you both look to Jungkook.

"I-I must have pressed it on accident.." He whispers.

"Go." You nod your head to the door and they both start to leave.

"Not you, Jungkook." You scratch your head and Hoseok leaves, shutting the door behind him. You pat the empty space on the bed next to you for him, to which he takes.

"Jungkook, why did you look through my things?" You ask and he stiffens, stuttering for an answer.

"I-I'm sorry." He quickly gets off the bed and kneels on the floor. Your eyes widen and you jump off the bed quickly, pulling him up.

"What are you doing?! What are you doing?! Stop, stop!" You make him sit on the bed and you kneel in front of his knees, holding his hands. His eyes are glossy and his bottom lip is trembling in fear.

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry.." He hiccups and wipes his eyes before any tears have the chance to fall.

"Jungkook, why did you kneel..?" You ask with a gentler tone and he sniffles.

"W-whenever I did something wrong, my old owners would make me beg for forgiveness..But no matter how many times I would apologize, they would still hurt me.."

"Jungkook, I'm not your owner. And I would never lay a single hand on you over something that you would have had a reason for. Did you think I was going to hurt you..?"

He nods and you take a tissue from your nightstand, wiping his face.

"I'm never going to do that, okay? I'm not mad at you, I was asking so you could get a chance to explain yourself."

"You're not going to lock me in my room, are you..?" He slowly looks up at you and you shake your head quickly.

"Of course not. I was just going to not let you play video games for a day, not hurt you." You pet him softly and he leans into your touch.