Ch. 48 🖤 REBIRTH - THE FINAL CHAPTER 🖤

(Author's POV)

"I didn't expect her to move so soon." Sehun's tensed expression made Mina worried about this female vampire who was feared by everyone.

A few seconds passed, yet there were no signs of the vampire queen.

"Ah-" Mina gasped in shock as her breath stuck in her throat and her heart thumped heavily, realising a terrifying presence behind her.

"Indeed, a beautiful mortal." Seulgi confirmed while touching Mina's hair, making all the males to turn their heads instantly, while Mina just stood there completely frozen in fear being creeped out by the vampire girl.

"Since when...!" Sehun mumbled with wide eyes. "When did she come and reach over to Mina!?"

She just appeared there like a ghost without making any sound. Her powers and abilities were not to be underestimated, that's how much of a threat she was to everyone.

 Her powers and abilities were not to be underestimated, that's how much of a threat she was to everyone

"Everyone... It's been quite a while..." She smiled.

"Stay away from her." Sehun said before he pulled Mina to his side.

If she wished, she would have already killed Mina without anyone noticing.

"Rude." Seulgi's smile started to fade a little. "You all know why I'm here, so I should not have the need to explain." As she finished her sentence, many minions of hers appeared at the sight, along with Milet who had a quick eye contact with Mina and Sehun before she stood by Seulgi's side.

" As she finished her sentence, many minions of hers appeared at the sight, along with Milet who had a quick eye contact with Mina and Sehun before she stood by Seulgi's side

"Mina, was it? Would you mind if I looked into your memories? You can relax your mind, I don't have any ill intentions." Seulgi's sudden request left Mina perplexed as she glanced at Sehun's side, expecting him to say something. Her smile appeared to be creepy to Mina.

Even if they chose to fight, they couldn't see the vision where they had won and everything had been fine. Seulgi was invincible and it was a terrible situation for them. Kai knew about it, that was why he couldn't agree to his friends.