Changing My Stripes

Chloé POV
After Miracle Queen a few things happened, first off, everyone hated me and left. Next Luka and Marinette got together, Adrien and Kagami also got together, and what was the last one? Oh yeah, last week everyone in the class left Marinette including Adrien. Most likely to please his father, that spineless kid. After that everything changed Marinette moved to the back, after harassment and credit being taken she gave her class president title to Lila, Marinette stopped making and giving free stuff to anyone who believed the liar, Kagami transferred to the school and broke up with Adrien, Juleka went with Marinette and broke up with Rose, the same thing happened to Alix with Kim and Nino with Alya, and last major change was that Luka and Juleka siding with Marinette led to disputes and arguments which caused Kitty Section to breakup, just when they were about to get a record deal. Now that you're all caught up with the cluster fuck that this shit class created let's see what's happening while I dozed off in the shit of a teacher (Miss Bustier) class.

So I've been trying to approach Marinette for a while but her crew is very overprotective, especially Kagami. But right now there is nobody around her so I take my chance and go towards her,
"Hey Marinette!" I meekly whisper,

"Chloé! You said my full name! What did you want?" She isn't rude or anything but sounds kind, curious, and maybe hopeful.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I've been terrible to you and then Little Miss Liar took your best friend-" I start to ramble but she cuts me off,
"You believe me?" She sounds shocked.

"Yeah, anyone who knows you knows that you are the kindest person on the planet!" She tackles me to the ground in a hug, tears in her eyes,

"Thank you! I forgive you!" I can't believe it, out of everybody I was the worst to her (under her Butler Jean ofc) and she still forgave me.
"But why? I've been horrible to you." I question, don't get me wrong I'm overjoyed but why?

"You cared enough to see the truth, besides how can you expect someone to change if you don't give them a chance? Don't get me wrong, the class is not getting forgiveness, they were my friends and knew me but left without even checking. But I see you're trying to change." Marinette explains as if it's common knowledge and as if everyone would do the same.

"What are you doing near Mari-hime?" I turn around to see Kagami, she is in a long sleeve, knee-length red dress, tight at the top and flows at the bottom with golden embroidery at the edges. To be honest, she looked gorgeous, but at the same time badass especially since she is wielding a pointy fencing sword. "Kagami it's ok! She's on our side. Give her a chance! Please." Marinette bounced as she helped me off the ground as we were sitting in the grass.

Kagami sighed and put the sword away "Ok," she turns to me "but if you betray any of us I will go after you" she threatens.

"I won't, I promise warrior." And wink at her slightly, to my surprise her blushed at this. When she left for the bathroom Marinette smiled "You like Kagami!" Shit!

"Surprise?" I do jazz hands "I'm gay and have a massive crush on Kagami, oh god I just called her warrior and winked, this is terrible!"

Marinette puts her hands on my shoulder "Calm down Bee, you have a chance, let her get to know you. She is bi, wait are you in the closet?"

I nod my head, "My mom knows and is fine but I don't know about my dad I'm telling him today."

Ok, so that shit happened three months ago! My dad was fine with it, turns out he had a boyfriend in high school! Anyway everyone was on edge with me at the beginning, blah blah blah, we eventually all got along, blah blah blah, Kagami is so hot in a swimsuit and I sometimes stare at our group beach photo because of this, blah blah blah, Juleka and Nino are together causing lots of drama with Rose and (mainly) Alya, blah blah blah, there were lots of annoying akumas, blah blah blah, Nathaniel is on our side (he was a middle man), blah blah blah, I'm now Princess Honey, and I and Kagami now are really close and tease each other. That's the main deets of this month, I mean besides the god damn idiotic lies and threats that liar pulls out of her butt to make room for the sharing-one-brain-cell-class. Now let's go to now, we are at my hotel having a sleepover.

"Let's play spin the bottle" Marinette smirks at me but Nino points out,
"Mar, you do realize that you, Luka, Jules, and I can't really play that we are in relationships."

She pouts "Damn, I forgot that detail." Luka pulls her closer and brings his face right next to hers.

"You forgot about dating me? You wound me Ma-Ma-Marinette." He smiles at her lovingly and Marinette pecks his lips,

"Not that silly, just the minor detail that the game could involve me kissing anyone but you." and she kisses Luka again and moves to his lap.

"You guys are too cute! It makes me want to vomit." Alix mumbled and Marinette stuck her tongue out at this.

"Since there are eight of us we could go in pairs? Have a competition of sorts play multiple games with the partner?" Kagami suggests looking at me. We all agree, we play a few board games and other silly games, talking up the points the teams are: Luka & Marinette, Nino & Juleka, Nathaniel & Alix, and finally Kagami & I.

Our last game is hide and seek. I drag Kagami to a broom closet that is well hidden, we both get in. It is a bit small so we are really close,

"Warrior?" I whisper,

"Yeah Bumblebee?" She answers (Chloé is the only one that calls Kagami Warrior and Kagami is the only one that calls her Bumblebee everyone else just uses Bee).

"I like you, I mean I really like you, not just as a friend." I wince waiting for a rejection my cheeks burning with a blush, but it never comes.

Next thing I know Kagami is kissing me, and I kiss back. I'm glad that I changed my stripes.