Bonus Part 2: Upcoming Works

Coming soon by your author..........

1. The God of Mako Island (A Percy Jackson / Mako Island crossover)

Percy stopped the virus, he saved all the merpeople's lives on Mako, but in the process he lost everything. His tail? Gone. His best friend? Percy was betrayed by him. A chance at seeing Annabeth again? Impossible. Percy is now a God with no idea what his domains are, and with only a handful of people left that he trusts. He has a journey to find his domains and fix what's broken inside of him, but he doesn't know where to start. The Fates have never been kind to him, and this proves it, but it's not all bad, right? After all, the original Perseus got his happy ending, why can't this one?

Also coming to your wattpad at some point....... (please say if you'd be interested in any of these, and comment on the one you'd like to see written first- after Book III of the I'm a Mermaid series of course)

2. Game Time: An Original Story

She's just your average cliche main character, supposedly invisible, yet beautiful and well known by the most popular guys in school? She has both a gay best friend, and a shy nerdy best friend. She has her three love interests: the star athlete, the golden boy, and the bad boy. What are we missing? Oh right, the head cheerleader out to get her, along with her two followers. It's just your average cliche story, right?

Wrong, if anyone has read my fanfics they'll know I'm not afraid to throw in a few unexpected plot events here and there.

You may think you know where this story will go, but I can guarantee you'll be surprised at one point. Doubt me? Read to find out...

3. What Are You? (A Percy Jackson/ Vampire Diaries Crossover)

Mystic falls, a town originally named after its high levels of something called the Mist that separates the mortal and mythological worlds. The Salvatore brothers, two brothers that have been feuding for centuries, and have fallen in love with the same girl. Vampires, a species created from the blood of an empousa, who have been hunted down by demigods for all of time. The Five, a group of demigods dedicated to hunting down vampires to finally discover the cure. Perseus Jackson, a hero who has just lost everything, who has an opportunity to get revenge on the people who took away his chance at happiness, a demigod who has just received an important quest to none other than Mystic Falls.

"What are you?"

"I'm a vampire."

4. I haven't come up with a title yet (A Percy Jackson/ Spies Are Forever Crossover)

(If you haven't seen this musical, I highly recommend watching it- the complete show is free to watch on youtube, the plotline is amazing- the plot twists beat mine, and every single song is so good! I also would really like to know if this is something people would be interested in reading because I'd really like to write it)

After an organisation called Chimera discovers the existence of demigods, Percy Jackson is sent on a quest back in time to when they were at their weakest, 1961.

The year is 1961, Agent Curt Mega has just killed the Deadliest Man Alive after finding about an organisation he's been working with: Chimera. He's lost, he's trying to find a way to take down Chimera on his own, but he can't. That is until he's reinstated at the agency, reunited with some old friends, and introduced to his new partner, Agent Perseus Jackson. No one knows who he is or why he's there, but he's one hell of a spy.

There's only two things for certain: it's a fanfiction, it's about spies.

Hi everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're all looking forward to my upcoming stories. I would have written an actual one shot, but I haven't had many ideas at the moment, or just not enough motivation to write. Anyway, I can't wait to see which story you'd like me to write first!

Progress on goals:

What is it With Mako and Mermaids ?: 46,656 / 75,000 reads

I'm a Mermaid: 197,393 / 200,000 reads

That's all from me this chapter, I hope you enjoy reading!